By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The official rrod thread.

kirby007 said:
you really are impossible LOL

you steal every idea you see

ya, srsly. :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

I got the blue screen of death in my PC, so do I get to participate in this fantastic thread.

Oh no, if i get the rrod, i will be making an entirely seperate thread my friend. You aint stealing the Vg$ from me bitch!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

The reason why we still see RRoD is because the huge amount of new xbox 360 owners who got an old xbox 360

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

colonelstubbs said:
Oh no, if i get the rrod, i will be making an entirely seperate thread my friend. You aint stealing the Vg$ from me bitch!

lol, and im sure that If/when you do get the RROD, your spectacular thread will get 250+ posts.

Around the Network

i´m about to buy an xbox....how do i know if i have the risk of getting an old xbox?

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

dano said:
i´m about to buy an xbox....how do i know if i have the risk of getting an old xbox?

Dont know. You could take it out for a trail. Leave it running for 36 hours straight, if it gets 3 red rings, its an old version, if it dosent its new

dano said:

Check power brick 175 is falcon 150 is Jasper. Manufacture date also needs to be at least August 08 newer will be better still. Even still a 2nd revision Falcon is good enough and evades RROD quite well.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

double post fail ><

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

so the jasper one is the best....i´m gonna make sure i get at least a falcon, if i don´t find one i´ll wait a little longer, thanks=)

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688