By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This is gonna be huge

Halo 3 will everywhere. Most will get sick of all the advertisments by 9/25.

Link: http://gamers-creed.com/?p=295#more-295

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Wonder how many people will get sick of Halo after all the ads.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Its all they've got, they'll want it to be huge.

Why doesn't gamers-creed work for me? I have been trying to go there for AGES. Neither my Firefox or IE 7 want to load the fricking page!!!!!

Anyone pls help...

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers
Around the Network

1 million in pre-orders for NA alone, not counting EU or JP. Still over a month to go until launch. I believe Halo 2 had 1.5 million pre-orders and sold about 2 million on opening day. Can Halo 3 take the crown?!?

Halo 3, they better not make a parade that costs millions of dollars and throw money in the air..if it sucks 360 is screwed its the only AAAA title they have.

mM
leo-j said:
Halo 3, they better not make a parade that costs millions of dollars and throw money in the air..if it sucks 360 is screwed its the only AAAA title they have.

That would make Halo 3 the only AAAA title in existence

And, please, if you think Halo is the only AAA the 360 has, you're pretty blind.

The real question is, will it beat the amount of promotion that the Simpson's Movie got?

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

Dolla Dolla said:
leo-j said:

That would make Halo 3 the only AAAA title in existence

And, please, if you think Halo is the only AAA the 360 has, you're pretty blind.

4 x A

Not AAA, microsoft says its a quadriple A title and I take there word for it/sarcasm

mM