By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This is gonna be huge

sharky said:
roadkillers said:
Halo should never be called a AAAA title. The only games that could get a Quad A is GTA, Mario, Zelda, and maybe a little more.

In my mind theres not one game in this intire world that deserves a perfect 10/10. 10/10 means that the game is the best and you would never get bored playing it even if you played it your whole life. 10/10 means that if you have the game there should be no reason to get another game because that one is so great. I have yet to buy a game that makes me say "I have this game so I dont need anyother games".

Halo series is definitly better than all those games these days.

Hell who really cares about 3D mario's...they've always sucked.

Lol, I needed a good lauch and you provided.  Thank you.

Yeah, we know Mario 64 sucked :rolls eyes:

And these new Famitsu scans make Galaxy ooze with pure grade A suckage.

http://forums.e-mpire.com/showpost.php?p=1643190&postcount=13

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

How did this thread become about SMG????

Its gonna be a great game, but try to stay on topic.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

saying halo 3 will bomb it's like saying star wars phantom manace would have bombed..... you are dreaming... even if it was a HD version of halo 2 it wouldn't bomb....better even if they had said it would be halo 2 hd it wouldn't bomb either.... do I have to bet my body parts on that also ??? :))))))))))))

I am shocked, perplexed and saddened that Sony won't be able to throw anything out that will let the PS3 compete....sony plz cut the prices for the 80g model later this month or at least before Halo 3 comes out.

well the fact that it is selling so fast without a substantial increase in system sales tells me that maybe most people with a 360 this is the game they have been waiting for....for the rest of us ...

Around the Network

The better question is, how many systems will this game move and how many of those 1mil pre-orders are from gamers who already own a 360...

Man MS is masturbating themselves with Halo 3

jhlennon1 said:
The better question is, how many systems will this game move and how many of those 1mil pre-orders are from gamers who already own a 360...

Look at 360 top ten sellers, 7 are FPS.

Most future Halo3 owners already own a 360 

I think I lost 40 IQ points reading this thread.

AAAA? Since when is there a AAAA and since when is the "A" rating system based on a game's review score?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I'm sick of hearing about Halo 3 already...

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer