By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - This is gonna be huge

sharky said:
roadkillers said:
Halo should never be called a AAAA title. The only games that could get a Quad A is GTA, Mario, Zelda, and maybe a little more.

In my mind theres not one game in this intire world that deserves a perfect 10/10. 10/10 means that the game is the best and you would never get bored playing it even if you played it your whole life. 10/10 means that if you have the game there should be no reason to get another game because that one is so great. I have yet to buy a game that makes me say "I have this game so I dont need anyother games".

Halo series is definitly better than all those games these days.

Hell who really cares about 3D mario's...they've always sucked.

Lollerskates? Mario Sunshine wasn't the best game ever, heck it's not even in my top 5 Mario list. However, it certainly did not suck. It was still an overall solid game. However, few games can ever claim to have influenced the 3D gaming world more than Mario 64. I realize Halo is a great series and that you like it, but don't get so cocky that you think it can beat out the Mario or Zelda Series. The Mario series influenced the gaming world like no other and the Zelda series has the almost undisputed (though there definitely is some disagreement) best game ever. Comparing them in terms of gameplay isn't possible as they're from different genres and graphics isn't applicable as they've been on different consoles. Thus, there are only three remaining areas that can be reasonably compared and I don't think you want to touch any of them: Music (Hah, 'nuff said), Story (Zelda vs. Halo, lawlz?), and their effect upon video games (Wow, I actually lol'ed as I wrote this one).

Nonetheless, I can't wait to play Halo 3 through one of my friends (too poor to be a two-console man, so I settled for Wii). The main reason is I have to try out something that's been so hyped throughout both hardcore and casual crowds.

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
leo-j said:
Halo 3, they better not make a parade that costs millions of dollars and throw money in the air..if it sucks 360 is screwed its the only AAAA title they have.

That would make Halo 3 the only AAAA title in existence

And, please, if you think Halo is the only AAA the 360 has, you're pretty blind.

Now why would you say that!!! Do u have that much insecuritys about ur fav game that u would say the most retarded thing here. Listen son. Everybody likes halo, but don't start dissin on the Mario's u have no leg to stand on. Oh yeh, Halo 3 is gonna rock baby!!

(walks away mattering "silly little boy has no respect for one of the gaming founder€... door slams!!!)