By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - BruceOnGames:"The Wii bubble could very well burst" (in the recession)+more

Mummelmann said:
Bruce on Juice (heroin), more like. Good job at assbagery as usual, Bruce.
Didn't he rejoin the forums under a new name?
We should welcome him and sick madskillz and claude on his ass!

lol, i wouldn't mind if he comes back, just to see that

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
badgenome said:
theRepublic said:
DMeisterJ said:
Oh Bruce.

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce.

He's like the anit-Malstrom.

I'd love to see them in a conversation.

This would be awesome. I think Bruce's head would explode if he read Malstom's website.

In Bruce's defense, I think my head would explode if I read Malstrom's website.

Agreed, consequently, Malstrom's head would explode if he read Bruce's website.  Or he'd write a 20 page paper on why he is wrong.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

^lol

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Why do you people allow his site to get hits. He is so full of BS it hurts me just looking at him.

The guy is so anti-Wii he consistently gets bingo in almost every Wii-oriented posting.

OMG really? then it means hell will freeze over...wait..

it already did

the Wii won the console race...so..

yes..hell is freakin' cold

sorry..

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Why do you people allow his site to get hits. He is so full of BS it hurts me just looking at him.

The guy is so anti-Wii he consistently gets bingo in almost every Wii-oriented posting.

That's why NJ5 posted the article here.  That way, no one has to click through to laugh at him.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

BruceOnGames has done nothing but trash the Wii and predict its demise since before it came out. He has no credibility and nobody reads his articles anymore.

NJ5 said:
badgenome said:
LOL, no.

More like BruceOnLames, mirite?

Well, we gotta give him one thing... he's at least coherent, hasn't stopping bashing the Wii and predicting its fall ever since it came out.

He is also a great visionary, just like Nostradamus. In at most 10 years, the wii will be selling like crap. Almost no one will be buying it and no developer will be supporting it. When you look back, you will all see that the words of BruceOnGames were sacred. :P

WiiStation360 said:
I am sure in 2011, when Wii sales start to drop, Bruce will have an article saying that he was right all along. (Never mind that it is over 120M sold by then)

Nah. He'll declare the Wii bubble burst when January's NPD shows a sharp drop in Wii sales from the previous two months.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

superchunk said:

It is not so much hits. Look at that article. It has now been basically syndicated by the first source and now by vgchartz. The links in it are ridiculously obvious keyword spamming back to his site.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth