By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - BruceOnGames:"The Wii bubble could very well burst" (in the recession)+more

lapsed_gamer said:
superchunk said:
Why do you people allow his site to get hits. He is so full of BS it hurts me just looking at him.

The guy is so anti-Wii he consistently gets bingo in almost every Wii-oriented posting.

It is not so much hits. Look at that article. It has now been basically syndicated by the first source and now by vgchartz. The links in it are ridiculously obvious keyword spamming back to his site.

The point of posting his articles is to have a laugh.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

If wii falls to half of it's sales, HD consoles stop selling :P

lapsed_gamer said:
superchunk said:
Why do you people allow his site to get hits. He is so full of BS it hurts me just looking at him.

The guy is so anti-Wii he consistently gets bingo in almost every Wii-oriented posting.

It is not so much hits. Look at that article. It has now been basically syndicated by the first source and now by vgchartz. The links in it are ridiculously obvious keyword spamming back to his site.

It's not syndicated. Seekingalpha is a blog site. Anyone can publish there.

meh, all I see is him trying to get some forum buzz around the world about the lame crap he writes. Some people need glory for all the stupid reasons.

Bruce might as well use the old "what goes up must come down" rhetoric in his "articles"!

Yeah, I can also predict Nintendo will collapse in the future because "nothing lasts forever"!

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
Bruce on Juice (heroin), more like. Good job at assbagery as usual, Bruce.
Didn't he rejoin the forums under a new name?
We should welcome him and sick madskillz and claude on his azz!

Fix'd.

I know when that clown was on this site, his blood pressure would steadily increase into the stratosphere.

He would tout how long he had been in the biz ... LOL. I'll bring it up when I have to - just like you.

What a loon - but I do miss his sessions. We should bring him back just for the holidays. Good times!!!

Sky Render said:
I don't think this really counts as journalism. Not by any standards involving integrity, bias minimization, or fact-focusing, anyway.

So now anyone not praising wii for it's massive sales numbers is biased?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

FishyJoe said:

Has Bruce ever been right on anything?

You forgot one thing. On the internet, "I am right and you're wrong."

Facts are not acceptable unless it "proves me right."

Zlejedi said:
Sky Render said:
I don't think this really counts as journalism. Not by any standards involving integrity, bias minimization, or fact-focusing, anyway.

So now anyone not praising trashing wii for it's massive sales numbers is biased?

Will this guy EVER shut up?