By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo is up and running...

hopefully they get my stuff added in soon, has anyone got their old stuff to start showing surveys yet? if so how long did it take?

Around the Network
brawl4life said:
Bah that sucks all the old stuff I got register don't count what BS ! Ludicrous !

supposedly they are showing up, a few hours after you transfer.  I emailed customer service with my login and list of games, so hopefully that works...

I'm trying to get coins from my WiiWare/VC games. I linked my Wii Shop Channel with my account. Now what?

So what's the main function of this Club Nintendo?

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

700 points! ;-;

I need 800! I could have 780 though, but my brother threw out his Mario Kart DS and Link's Crossbow Training booklets. :-/

Around the Network
Commando said:
So what's the main function of this Club Nintendo?

Register games, take a survey, GET FREE STUFF!!

Sweet action! I'm getting in on this when it is officially up! I can't wait to get some free stuff! I home they bring over that SNES classic controller for the Wii from Japan.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Well, they better give me all my coins from the things I registered on my MyNintendo account. If they don't, I won't be to happy, as it would take me another 2 years to be able to get anything they have offered.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Going to work soon, but FYI, if you haven't already registered games with My Nintendo, trying putting the games you own on intend to buy and then register them. Message at Club Nintendo said you get +10 coins that way.

Also, looks like you need to register and fill out a survey for your coins. I thought I was just screwed because all the stuff i registered with My nintendo gave me no coins, but I regiserted Wii Music just now and you need to do the survey for the coins and I've got that option on most of my old registered games.

What about browser compatibility? I couldn't get it to work with FireFox 3 (latest upgrade), but could with IE7

With FireFox, everytime i would hit "sign in" it would just refresh the logon page.

Either way, i'll register everything i've got with me here at college later, as i'm almost done studying for finals. Sadly, though my DS collection is here with me, the boxes and PIN numbers are all back home, but i'll be back there soon enough

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.