By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo is up and running...

Yeah, doesn't work with Firefox, and doesn't seem to transfer over any registered games either from my old account.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

What about browser compatibility? I couldn't get it to work with FireFox 3 (latest upgrade), but could with IE7

With FireFox, everytime i would hit "sign in" it would just refresh the logon page.

Either way, i'll register everything i've got with me here at college later, as i'm almost done studying for finals. Sadly, though my DS collection is here with me, the boxes and PIN numbers are all back home, but i'll be back there soon enough

That's odd. I had no problems using Firefox.

noname2200 said:
Mr Khan said:

What about browser compatibility? I couldn't get it to work with FireFox 3 (latest upgrade), but could with IE7

With FireFox, everytime i would hit "sign in" it would just refresh the logon page.

Either way, i'll register everything i've got with me here at college later, as i'm almost done studying for finals. Sadly, though my DS collection is here with me, the boxes and PIN numbers are all back home, but i'll be back there soon enough

That's odd. I had no problems using Firefox.

Ditto, I'm on a Mac if that makes a difference.

I'm currently a Gold member, I have 540 points but I can't register some of my DS games.. oh well. It was fun.

Pixel Art can be fun.

KylieDog said:
USA/Canada only.

Nintendo suck.

Doesn't the UK already have something like this? Or is that only Japan?

Around the Network

Okay, now I'm getting booted back to login screen. I'm guessing high traffic is screwing things up, not people's particular browsers.

Why are people saying this only in the US? If anything, the US has been screwed out of it for years. The UK has had a physical rewards program, since the inception of the GC (includes Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain now and eventually Scandinavian countries as well, evidently)  and Japan has has 1, for way longer. Even, the South Africa site was launched, before the US 1 (even though, I'm sure the US 1 will be way better, but still). Supposedly, the wait was because of how big the US is and to make sure things worked smoothly. Allegedly, running the UK site helped to prepare for the US site, even though the US 1 will run more like the Japanese Club. There is also an Australian club that's being designed injunction with the NA club and plans for New Zealand and South American projects.

My login name is amazing for club Nintendo. Glad it wasn't taken yet :D

Here's the coin redeeming value chart:

Wii Fit - 80 coins, Wii Games - 50 coins, DS Games - 30 coins, Virtual Console Game, WiiWare Game, Wii Channel - 10 coins, Intend to Buy - 10 coins, Early Registration - 10 coins, Post-Play Survey - 10 coins
with a remote holder costing 300 coins,i.e.

Ouch! Kind of pricey if, you ask me. Something better than nothing, I suppose and they might adjust it later on. 1 can hope.

Sweet, I have a lot of games to register.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089