By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo is up and running...

Club Nintendo is up and running…brings Game & Watch Collection and other goodies along for the ride

Around the Network

That's great, because I just bought a DS and I have quite a few Wii games to register.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Aparently the points are retroactive...

I just need to transfer my old My Nintendo account into Club Nintendo.

It won't accept my "My Nintendo" name and password, even though is says use that to update, and I can't use the retreive password feature either. =(

You need to transfer first your account...

Just register again, with the email you use the My Nintendo account...

Around the Network
Fernando said:
You need to transfer first your account...

Just register again, with the email you use the My Nintendo account...

Message at the login prompt said for My Nintendo members just to enter the Username and password to start the update process.

At this point the Club Nintendo link redirects to a page that says it's not up yet.

Guess someone accidentally put up part of it too soon.

Is down now =(

no it isnt. its not even up. )=
getting my hopes up

hello how are you.

@Paperdiego: It was up, then it went down.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Here in a second and gone just as quick. Good thing the internet didn't let us down, and the evidence is all over the place.

I would imagine they would put out a press release to announce it when it officially arrives.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.