By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo is up and running...

Hope it come back up soon. :(

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network

... so I can register any game I've bought before on the Wii and DS? It doesn't have to be a new one?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
__XBrawlX__ said:
... so I can register any game I've bought before on the Wii and DS? It doesn't have to be a new one?

Assuming it works like My Nintendo, only games published by Nintendo will likely come with codes to register. Most new games published by Nintendo have small slips with codes for registering next to the manual.

I want in......gotta own the G&W collection.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Nice, this for America right ? Don't see anything I want yet though free stuffs always welcomed.

Around the Network

Awesome. Already transfered my account.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

brawl4life said:
Nice, this for America right ? Don't see anything I want yet though free stuffs always welcomed.

No love for Mr. Game and Watch?!

how can i get my username ...i forgot xD

noname2200 said:
brawl4life said:

No love for Mr. Game and Watch?!

He gets enough love from me in Brawl favorite character afterall .

Bah that sucks all the old stuff I got register don't count what BS ! Ludicrous !