By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo is up and running...

Just registered all of my games. Its great that I never bothered registering my games at "My Nintendo". I easily got 500 points for my collection! Since I was short and couldn't get the DS Game and Watch collection I got the Wii controller holder instead. I know, lame. But I hate having all my stuff around, and this should help.

Around the Network

ok um i just registers and joined ..but why does it keep signing me out when i try registering my games?

I just called nintendo C.S. the man informed me there were a few problems on "The back end" of things and there's a few issues. He said they should have it all in order as soon as possible.

I like Bacon said:
Commando said:
So what's the main function of this Club Nintendo?

Register games, take a survey, GET FREE STUFF!!

Ohh!  I like free stuff!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

update: I got the surveys for my backlog of old stuff, I'm not sure if it was automatic or the fact that I e-mailed customer service with my concern, Wii number, and my registered product list, but my "to-do" list has a ton of surveys in it.

so far I haven't got any coins for VC stuff, but I'll keep ya guys posted.

the site appears to be down, because I can't actually take the surveys at all, but they are there waiting....

everyone else needs to share their experiences as well

Around the Network

Here's what I see:

@spdk1

I think Nintendo is just retroactively allowing you to complete those surveys, since I never sent an e-mail, and now all mine have popped up too.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

@ Soriku, that happened to me, make sure you're using the same e-mail that you were before, and it bypasses that stuff.

Hey, does someone know where can i get my username, i cant remember. I just know the password

Man, this sucks. I've done 10 of the questionair things like 10 times each and they still don't work. I'm going to have near 1000 points so I can get the game... but man, this is so annoying! It won't work!

And now it won't even let me sign in, saying I've got the wrong password.