By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Am I the only one who uses Google Chrome?

Staude said:
goddog said:
sorry for the offtopic, but am i the only one who has noticed that FF has become increasingly unstable? even with no plug ins.. and leaking memory everywhere

No, my firefox crashes every time i download any file off the internet.. i then have to close it and reboot it to be able to download it. And it includes anything, even a .jpg image.

Save your bookmarks, uninstall FF completely, install FF 3.0.5. add your bookmarks.

If it continues, you have a more serious problem.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

I switch between Chrome and Firefox all the time. I'm using Chrome right now.

4 ≈ One

I like Chrome because it's lightning fast, although I have run into some problems with a few websites, but I'm sure that will be fixed in future updates.

After I got some nasty spyware installed on my machine (a bear removing) that affected IE AND Firefox, I happened to switch to Chrome, which I am using now. Chrome definitely has some nice features, like the load screen that shows the past 8 sites you visited.

Google Chrome and Firefox 3 for me!

Around the Network

I tried Chrome again today under Vista and I simply utilize far to many extensions under Firefox to give Chrome more use.

The lack of Linux support also limits my Chrome usage. I boot into Vista only once every few days.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

i do not use it, i stick to opera

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

I switch back and forth between Firefox and Chrome. I do like Chrome more than Firefox though, but Firefox has those plugins.

For some reason chrome hates youtube for me, so I use FF for youtube and Chrome for the rest.

I love Chrome.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.