By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima to announce MGS4 for 360 at VGA's?

darendt said:
Yeah, MGS 4 on only 7 DVDs. Or you can get the 1 DVD version and download the other 45GB.

You're kidding yourself, it could be done in 3 discs easily. 2 for the game and one for online.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
noname2200 said:
Munkeh111 said:
noname2200 said:
flames_of said:
So the VGA's sound like a big event. Never really heard of them until now.

That's 'cause they're really not...

Uncharted unveiling and GoW 3 gameplay begs to differ

And both will be online within an hour. If you insist on spending three hours watching crap in anticipation of two minutes of reward, though, knock yourself out.

I did watch all of Sony and M$'s E3 press conferences, and some of Nintendos, so I do like these things. Anyway, I can't becase it starts at 2 in the morning for me. It looks as though there is plenty of other stuff such as GeoW 2 DLC and GTA IV DLC as well as some new announcements

I like those things too, i even have them on my PC, i loved the Sony one mostly for the LBPPPT, GoW3 and MAG, the M$ one made me laugh with the NXE (and Penny Arcade take on it) and Wada (until the Megaton, that one just took me by surprise), but the Ninty one really pissed me off, first with the Crazy-Sarah-Palin-Wanabee (don't ever do that again), then Iwata and Reggie not showing a single serious title...

I'm looking at this one now, and i hope (besides the crap that i already know) it doesn't dissapoint...

Munkeh111 said:
noname2200 said:
Munkeh111 said:
noname2200 said:
flames_of said:
So the VGA's sound like a big event. Never really heard of them until now.

That's 'cause they're really not...

Uncharted unveiling and GoW 3 gameplay begs to differ

And both will be online within an hour. If you insist on spending three hours watching crap in anticipation of two minutes of reward, though, knock yourself out.

I did watch all of Sony and M$'s E3 press conferences, and some of Nintendos, so I do like these things. Anyway, I can't becase it starts at 2 in the morning for me. It looks as though there is plenty of other stuff such as GeoW 2 DLC and GTA IV DLC as well as some new announcements

They will be showing Mafia 2 for the first time. That is worth it in itself.

honestly, im tired of all these mgs4 on 360 threads. give it up will ya?

Munkeh111 said:

I did watch...some of Nintendos (conference).

I am so, so sorry. I'd offer you two hours of your life back, but they took mine too.

Seriously though, if you honestly feel that way, more power to you. I personally don't care for the VGAs, but if you do, I hope you enjoy.

Around the Network

It wouldn't surprise me, but I don't know how much could be expected out of it.

Most 360 owners were not liking the game when it was on PS3 only, so I'd fail to see many people buying the game that no one wants. Also, it's so late in the game, what would be the reasoning in this.

But stranger things have happened, so we'll see... With the way this year has been, I wouldn't count it out.

@ hyruken, wasn't that already shown on GTTV?

If anything big happens, I'll find out through the internet.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

one unannounced game is made by the Facebreaker devs, you make your mind up :/

noname2200 said:
Munkeh111 said:

I did watch...some of Nintendos (conference).

I am so, so sorry. I'd offer you two hours of your life back, but they took mine too.

Seriously though, if you honestly feel that way, more power to you. I personally don't care for the VGAs, but if you do, I hope you enjoy.

Mine too...