By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima to announce MGS4 for 360 at VGA's?

MGS4 already did what it had to do for Sony, if it goes to 360 it will be nothing special, just interesting...

Now MGS5 and the platform(s) of choice will be newzzz...

Around the Network

The riddle said the Next Metal Gear.

noname2200 said:
flames_of said:
So the VGA's sound like a big event. Never really heard of them until now.

That's 'cause they're really not...

Uncharted unveiling and GoW 3 gameplay begs to differ

The Anarchyz said:
MGS4 already did what it had to do for Sony, if it goes to 360 it will be nothing special, just interesting...

Now MGS5 and the platform(s) of choice will be newzzz...

Indeed, I would rathere a brand new game was announced from Konami not MGS4 again, hated that game. ZOE 3 is what I am looking for, sadly it cant be that since Kojimas team have not been working much after MGS4. :(

MGS5 wont exist in my opinion. Kojima said MGS4 was de las Metal Gear Solid.  Another MG saga is quite possible.

Remeber the web with the "¡ + ! = O" , on the direction it said "mgt" or something like that.

It would be great to see a new saga of metal gear...

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
noname2200 said:
flames_of said:

And both will be online within an hour. If you insist on spending three hours watching crap in anticipation of two minutes of reward, though, knock yourself out.

The news will be a letdown, just like E3 and TGS 08. :/

Just wondering, dont people here want to play NEW games, not ports? I hope this is not the biggest announcement at VGA, a new game from Kojima would make me much happier, hopefully everyone else too.

RPG said:
Just wondering, dont people here want to play NEW games, not ports? I hope this is not the biggest announcement at VGA, a new game from Kojima would make me much happier, hopefully everyone else too.

Well said RPG, New World of Warcraft Game series for consoles FTW!

noname2200 said:
Munkeh111 said:
noname2200 said:
flames_of said:

And both will be online within an hour. If you insist on spending three hours watching crap in anticipation of two minutes of reward, though, knock yourself out.

I did watch all of Sony and M$'s E3 press conferences, and some of Nintendos, so I do like these things. Anyway, I can't becase it starts at 2 in the morning for me. It looks as though there is plenty of other stuff such as GeoW 2 DLC and GTA IV DLC as well as some new announcements