By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima to announce MGS4 for 360 at VGA's?

DMeisterJ said:
It wouldn't surprise me, but I don't know how much could be expected out of it.

Most 360 owners were not liking the game when it was on PS3 only, so I'd fail to see many people buying the game that no one wants. Also, it's so late in the game, what would be the reasoning in this.

But stranger things have happened, so we'll see... With the way this year has been, I wouldn't count it out.

I'd love to see your attempt to prove this...

Around the Network
The Anarchyz said:
noname2200 said:
Munkeh111 said:

I did watch...some of Nintendos (conference).

I am so, so sorry. I'd offer you two hours of your life back, but they took mine too.

Seriously though, if you honestly feel that way, more power to you. I personally don't care for the VGAs, but if you do, I hope you enjoy.

Mine too...

It's alright, I did have the TV on at the same time.. though I still wanted to punch Cammie in the face!

DMeisterJ said:

Most 360 owners were not liking the game when it was on PS3 only, so I'd fail to see many people buying the game that no one wants. Also, it's so late in the game, what would be the reasoning in this.

But stranger things have happened, so we'll see... With the way this year has been, I wouldn't count it out.

agreed. Mgs on xbox has happened before.

Cactus said:
DMeisterJ said:

I love how people are so staunch in their defense against any other exclusive going multiplat. Why don't we go defend FFXIII and Devil May Cry 4's PS3 exclusivity while we're at it?

Yeash. Either way I don't care whether it goes multiplat or not, as I have both a PS3 and no interest in MGS. But the extremely short-term memory loss of some of the people in this thread is unbearable.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Cactus said:
DMeisterJ said:

I certainly heard: "it's not a game it's a movie" it is similar to what Starcraft says about Versus, it is one of the most hyped games by him   and PS3 fanboys since E3

Hyruken is this what you meant about Jack Black and the 360 as the opening?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43682.html

maybe an all new super mgs4 360 for $600? i bet that's it!

Munkeh111 said:

I certainly heard: "it's not a game it's a movie" it is similar to what Starcraft says about Versus, it is one of the most hyped games by him   and PS3 fanboys since E3

*pssst!*

I like the guy, but that's because Starcraft is crazy and a troll.

I don't know, it could be anything.