By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima to announce MGS4 for 360 at VGA's?

I'm in the clear because I have said a few times that I'd consider buying MGS4 if it was on a platform I had. However I was a bit put off when I heard how long the cutscenes are. I can see myself falling asleep while watching such lengthy cutscenes.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
RPG said:
I do hope MGS4 makes it to 360, the amount of "MGS4 on 360" threads is becoming ridiculous. I will be happy if this happens, the PS3 was fully optimized for the game so now it's time 360 owners get to enjoy the game.

No, now its time for 360 owners to save up and get a damn PS3. What is so hard about that?

I too am sick and tired of these threads. It seems to a 360 owner, PS3 cannot have anything without them getting it too. They constantly cling to PS3 exclusives as if it were their birth right. If you got a PS3 you would KNOW you could get it.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:
RPG said:
I do hope MGS4 makes it to 360, the amount of "MGS4 on 360" threads is becoming ridiculous. I will be happy if this happens, the PS3 was fully optimized for the game so now it's time 360 owners get to enjoy the game.

No, now its time for 360 owners to save up get a second job and get a damn PS3. What is so hard about that?

Fixed to include the Party Line!

forevercloud3000 said:

I too am sick and tired of these threads. It seems to a 360 owner, PS3 cannot have anything without them getting it too. They constantly cling to PS3 exclusives as if it were their birth right. If you got a PS3 you would KNOW you could get it.

Yeah!

PS3 games are...

my Precious...

That would be a MASSIVE announcement for the 360.

PREDICTIONS:
360 will outsell PS3 YTD for 2008. (CHECK!)
360 will have the best showing at E3 & TGS in 2009
2009 will be another year for the 360 over PS3
End OF 2009 SALES :: 360 - 40M;  PS3 - 30M; Wii - 70M

Ehhh.... come on it's the Spike VGA....

don't take em so seriously.

I don't know what they put in Kojima's gift basket for showing up... (a Wii?) but it must of been good.

Around the Network

Would be funny if this is what it was...but i doubt it

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

How about - it will be multi-platform and online interoperability between consoles

c0rrupt_gamer said:

Yes people, you are right. You know what? Im sure sony is about to announce that every PS3 exclusive is going to xbox360 right know!!

Jesus... i understand the game is awesome (have it), I understand you want to play it but, please, stop making a "MGS4 on xbox360" thread every fu*** week!!

It's not like someone on konami said something about a possibility for it to happen. (they said just the opposite)

Its not like  there are some clues pointing at it, no.

Since before its release, every week Im seeing (not only on this forum) people asking about the game going multiplatform...

PD: SlumsofOhio, Im with you, ZOE 3 would be great...

Actually no your wrong. A Konami executive said they were looking at how Metal Gear could come to Xbox. Then within 24 hours of it being on websites it was removed. Funny that.

If MGS4 i would love to see how the graphics improve,and how many disc it will be :p

selnor said:
c0rrupt_gamer said:

Yes people, you are right. You know what? Im sure sony is about to announce that every PS3 exclusive is going to xbox360 right know!!

Jesus... i understand the game is awesome (have it), I understand you want to play it but, please, stop making a "MGS4 on xbox360" thread every fu*** week!!

It's not like someone on konami said something about a possibility for it to happen. (they said just the opposite)

Its not like  there are some clues pointing at it, no.

Since before its release, every week Im seeing (not only on this forum) people asking about the game going multiplatform...

PD: SlumsofOhio, Im with you, ZOE 3 would be great...

Actually no your wrong. A Konami executive said they were looking at how Metal Gear could come to Xbox. Then within 24 hours of it being on websites it was removed. Funny that.

Whats funnier is that it was a mistranslation and was corrected soon after. Now tell me, did you not know that or did you simply wish to ignore it?