By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima to announce MGS4 for 360 at VGA's?

Well apparently there is a "HUGE" surprise going to be announced tonight. Kojima will be there, add to that his recent website riddles etc.. what are the chances the "surprise" could be MGS4 for 360 being announced? Im thinking low but if it was going to be announced this could be the stage as it is 360's home soil etc..

Would be pretty funny if he did

Around the Network

I think it'll be MGS4: Existance, if anything. And it'd probably be multiplat I would think :/

And as for my prediction: You need to get to the flame barrier, ASAP!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

It could be something to do with the rumoured extended ending for MGS4. Besides, Kojima is determined that the game remains exclusive to the PS3. If a 360 version ever did materialize, I doubt he would be the one to announce it, it would probably be someone else from Konami.

Truthfully I think it will probably be an enhanced version of Metal Gear Solid online if anything

it could be anything

Around the Network

I spoke to Hideo Kojima this morning he told me he has a new online game, will have to wait and see.

Maybe sony knows it so they decided to show, god of war 3 and uncharted 2 as a shield to help them to defend themselves from the meltdown. Microsoft been pretty quiet, so it's quite possible. We just have to wait and see.

If its online game,I would say,Metal Gear Online on Pc and Xbox 360.

Take my love, take my land..

Yeah I was interested to hear he was there, it could very well be MGS 4 for 360. However he has been so pro PS3, I seriously doubt it would be him making the announcement. It's definitely MGS4 for 360 or just MGO online enhancements, no way can his team have started on something new so quickly.

Yes it has been 6 months but his team took a very long break, with that said MGS4 had done all it could on PS3, seriously doubt Sony would care was it to hit 360 now.

I don't think we will see MGS 4 on Xbox, especially so soon after its launch on PS3