By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima to announce MGS4 for 360 at VGA's?

Yes people, you are right. You know what? Im sure sony is about to announce that every PS3 exclusive is going to xbox360 right know!!

Jesus... i understand the game is awesome (have it), I understand you want to play it but, please, stop making a "MGS4 on xbox360" thread every fu*** week!!

It's not like someone on konami said something about a possibility for it to happen. (they said just the opposite)

Its not like  there are some clues pointing at it, no.

Since before its release, every week Im seeing (not only on this forum) people asking about the game going multiplatform...

PD: SlumsofOhio, Im with you, ZOE 3 would be great...

Around the Network

So the VGA's sound like a big event. Never really heard of them until now.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Oh yea.
BRING ME ZONE OF THE ENDERS 3!!!!!!

Take my love, take my land..

c0rrupt_gamer said:

Yes people, you are right. You know what? Im sure sony is about to announce that every PS3 exclusive is going to xbox360 right know!!

Jesus... i understand the game is awesome (have it), I understand you want to play it but, please, stop making a "MGS4 on xbox360" thread every fu*** week!!

It's not like someone on konami said something about a possibility for it to happen. (they said just the opposite)

Since before its release, every week Im seeing (not only on this forum) people asking about the game going multiplatform...

Can i just say Kojima is at the awards, it has been confirmed a HUGE piece of news will be announced. Would he really come over to announce ZOE to a dominant xbox country? I think not. And even if that was the announcement i dont think that will be huge seeing as both combined only sold 200k...in a show with monster sellers like Gears 2,MGS4,GTA4,COD5 etc.. i doubt they will care about that, it would be small fish. The announcement would have to be a western interest announcement otherwise what would the point of it be?

So while you might not like the fact MGS4 is being discussed again there are a lot of "happenings" going on to warrent people talking about it.

A- Kojima will be at the event, B-Huge announcement expected, C-Dominant xbox user base watching, D- Sony have decided to show world exclusives of 2 of their games rather then wait 2 months for CES, E-Kojima's website has some wierd ass riddle thing going on talking about Metal Gear etc.. etc..

So it might piss you off to see it the fact is something is coming, the announcement might not even be anything to do with Kojima or even the xbox at all but with the US market being like 15m xbox's to 7m PS3's would make me suspect it will be 360 related.

The thing is if it actually happens then you will look a bit stupid won't you?

Hyruken said:
c0rrupt_gamer said:

Can i just say Kojima is at the awards, it has been confirmed a HUGE piece of news will be announced. Would he really come over to announce ZOE to a dominant xbox country? I think not. And even if that was the announcement i dont think that will be huge seeing as both combined only sold 200k...in a show with monster sellers like Gears 2,MGS4,GTA4,COD5 etc.. i doubt they will care about that, it would be small fish. The announcement would have to be a western interest announcement otherwise what would the point of it be?

So while you might not like the fact MGS4 is being discussed again there are a lot of "happenings" going on to warrent people talking about it.

A- Kojima will be at the event, B-Huge announcement expected, C-Dominant xbox user base watching, D- Sony have decided to show world exclusives of 2 of their games rather then wait 2 months for CES, E-Kojima's website has some wierd ass riddle thing going on talking about Metal Gear etc.. etc..

So it might piss you off to see it the fact is something is coming, the announcement might not even be anything to do with Kojima or even the xbox at all but with the US market being like 15m xbox's to 7m PS3's would make me suspect it will be 360 related.

Can you post a link to confirm there is going to be a huge piece of news?

Around the Network

How do you know Kojima will be there?

nah mgs4 aint going to xbox360.if yous played the game yous would even see thats not the case

when are the VGAs going to start? I have a problem with the timezone -.- it says: 8pm/5pt thats how many hours from now on? if u you want to watch this: http://www.spike.com/event/vga/page/live-pre-show

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Hyruken said:
c0rrupt_gamer said:

Why announce any PS3 game title if mostly 360 owners are going to watch this show? You simply want MGS4 on 360 so are clutching onto straws, pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Yeah, MGS 4 on only 7 DVDs. Or you can get the 1 DVD version and download the other 45GB.