By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima to announce MGS4 for 360 at VGA's?

maybe its some thing to make wii owners flip out!

orrrrrrrrrrr not lol

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
How do you know Kojima will be there?

Major Nelson said it on his podcast same as Kojima being there.

RPG said:
Hyruken said:
c0rrupt_gamer said:

Yes people, you are right. You know what? Im sure sony is about to announce that every PS3 exclusive is going to xbox360 right know!!

Jesus... i understand the game is awesome (have it), I understand you want to play it but, please, stop making a "MGS4 on xbox360" thread every fu*** week!!

It's not like someone on konami said something about a possibility for it to happen. (they said just the opposite)

Its not like  there are some clues pointing at it, no.

Since before its release, every week Im seeing (not only on this forum) people asking about the game going multiplatform...

PD: SlumsofOhio, Im with you, ZOE 3 would be great...

Can i just say Kojima is at the awards, it has been confirmed a HUGE piece of news will be announced. Would he really come over to announce ZOE to a dominant xbox country? I think not. And even if that was the announcement i dont think that will be huge seeing as both combined only sold 200k...in a show with monster sellers like Gears 2,MGS4,GTA4,COD5 etc.. i doubt they will care about that, it would be small fish. The announcement would have to be a western interest announcement otherwise what would the point of it be?

So while you might not like the fact MGS4 is being discussed again there are a lot of "happenings" going on to warrent people talking about it.

A- Kojima will be at the event, B-Huge announcement expected, C-Dominant xbox user base watching, D- Sony have decided to show world exclusives of 2 of their games rather then wait 2 months for CES, E-Kojima's website has some wierd ass riddle thing going on talking about Metal Gear etc.. etc..

So it might piss you off to see it the fact is something is coming, the announcement might not even be anything to do with Kojima or even the xbox at all but with the US market being like 15m xbox's to 7m PS3's would make me suspect it will be 360 related.

The thing is if it actually happens then you will look a bit stupid won't you?

Why announce any PS3 game title if mostly 360 owners are going to watch this show? You simply want MGS4 on 360 so are clutching onto straws, pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Exactly why feel the need to show those things at an awards show?

And here we go Kotaku have their preview up now and say "Xbox fans are really gonna like how (host Jack Black) opens the show. There'll be a big surprise, how he opens the show"

So yeah im clutching at straws. Or it could be your in denial?

"The thing is if it actually happens then you will look a bit stupid won't you?"

If MGS4 is released on 360,  the "MGS4 coming to 360" would disappear.  The internet would be a better place (just a little) and I would be able to see a hot topics list on the website without 5 entries to five identical threads about fanboys against fanboys...

If looking a bit stupid makes me a bit happier, then fine.

But, then there would be lots of threads with comparisons... the fanboys wars never end...

flames_of said:
So the VGA's sound like a big event. Never really heard of them until now.

That's 'cause they're really not...

DirtyP2002 said:

when are the VGAs going to start? I have a problem with the timezone -.- it says: 8pm/5pt thats how many hours from now on? if u you want to watch this: http://www.spike.com/event/vga/page/live-pre-show

If you insist on throwing away a few hours of your life, they mean 8 Eastern, 5 Pacific. That's three hours from this post.

Around the Network

Denial about a game released half a year ago? Yeah sure.......

Wonder what Jack Black will do, walk in dressed as old snake I assume.

Hyruken said:

Well apparently there is a "HUGE" surprise going to be announced tonight. Kojima will be there, add to that his recent website riddles etc.. what are the chances the "surprise" could be MGS4 for 360 being announced? Im thinking low but if it was going to be announced this could be the stage as it is 360's home soil etc..

Would be pretty funny if he did

i'm not surprised if they anounce the game they have been rumors for about months now and i think is a mater of time and this time is the best time now that sony is going to show a few of great games, microsoft is always in the defensive and like microsoft like to do best being evil and try to destroy other companies they will show the game comming to the 360 and people wil forget about the god of war and unchrted and beging to trash sony again like it was in E3 that microsoft do not show anithing good and just tried to hurt sony by putting Final Fantasy 13 to come to microsoft console too. I expect that kind of anouncemt just because Microsoft like to be in the defensive and like to counter sony anytinme not by showing someting great revolutionary but by only triying to hurt other companies like it those with other pruducts.

I doubt it. Kojima will probably announce a Metal Gear Solid 4 expansion.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Hyruken said:
Munkeh111 said:
How do you know Kojima will be there?

Major Nelson said it on his podcast same as Kojima being there.

Thanks for that, I just read it on Kotaku as well

I do hope MGS4 makes it to 360, the amount of "MGS4 on 360" threads is becoming ridiculous. I will be happy if this happens, the PS3 was fully optimized for the game so now it's time 360 owners get to enjoy the game.