By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima to announce MGS4 for 360 at VGA's?

VGA = Video Game Awards?

Is there a way to see this online?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Another MGS4 on 360 thread?

kutasek said:
Maybe sony knows it so they decided to show, god of war 3 and uncharted 2 as a shield to help them to defend themselves from the meltdown. Microsoft been pretty quiet, so it's quite possible. We just have to wait and see.

That does make a lot of sense. Add to that fact Arn't Microsoft sponsoring some of it or something? Plus they say each section will have "a world exclusive every 10mins". MS have been quiet, too quiet. That can mean either they couldn't be arsed with the event knowing that other events are only 3 months away; or they have something up their sleaves. Would they allow Sony to basically have a free hand with the games their showing? Knowing Microsoft i doubt it very much. they would want a piece of the action. The question is then would Kojima fly over and bother attending just to get an award or to do some pimping of his game?

kutasek said:
Maybe sony knows it so they decided to show, god of war 3 and uncharted 2 as a shield to help them to defend themselves from the meltdown. Microsoft been pretty quiet, so it's quite possible. We just have to wait and see.

No its not.

OT:Id like Metal Gear:Existance or new ZoE for the Wii. Though I dunno what the hell its gonna be.

DirtyP2002 said:

VGA = Video Game Awards?

Is there a way to see this online?

Yes, but I don't know precisely where, sorry, I'm sure it will be easy to find with a quick google

Around the Network

no i don't think kojima will be there, i don't think he would disgrace him self when konami decides to release mgs4 for 360.

if its mgs4 for the 360, the time would be right 6 months after launching on the ps3 and it wouldnt launch on the 360 most likey until summer around the 1 year of it on the ps3.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

All I want is ZOE 3, is it really too much to ask?

I agree with those that are saying Kojima himself wouldn't announce MGS4 360, and that a Konami Exec. would.

Valkyria00 said:
kutasek said:

No its not.

OT:Id like Metal Gear:Existance or new ZoE for the Wii. Though I dunno what the hell its gonna be.

i'm just predicting worst case scenerio for sony. When microsoft is quiet you know there's something is going on. I have quite crappy prediction skills, so i guess you don't to worry.