By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CNN Money-The PS3 is a Sinking Ship

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
Infamous said:

lol, he's just mad. He probably cries at night because X360 won console of the year. Crymoar imo.

Good insults. /sarcasm

What, is it hard to keep arguing with your teeth kicked in?  (figuratively)

What are you talking about ROFL. You mad over there at 3rd place? "gRRRRRRRRRRR" LOL.

You make random assumptions, such as debt is getting smaller? ROFL, even some of the most bias PS3 fanboys on this site admit it's increasing, and the economy isn't helping one bit. Loss of every PS3 sold? Laying off 10,000 workers on another division? etc? Why do you think there's tons of negative press for PS3? Because it get's outsold by 360 2:1 ratio weekly? ROFL. It's a whole bunch of other things.

The only other thing you're whining about is how you'll keep saying PS3's are quieter and cooler until you see NXE firsthand. Like I care what you think over the majority of people who actually know their shit on this site? Another desperate troll, who completely bashes one system and yet admits multiple times he doesn't own one to even know better.

u mad son?!  DMeisterJ, if you read this, post the Camron pic plx0r.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

@Infamous

Dude chillax, there is no need to attack the poster

mM
leo-j said:
@Infamous

Dude chillax, there is no need to attack the poster

Look who comes to the rescue, who wouldn't have guessed? /sarcasm

If you actually read posts, you'd see me and him were arguing since earlier. Supposidly he said I had nothing else to say, just because I hadn't posted a response to his pathetic spins, still trying to throw the RROD card and in denial it's not what it used to be. He deserves it.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Infamous said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
Infamous said:

lol, he's just mad. He probably cries at night because X360 won console of the year. Crymoar imo.

Good insults. /sarcasm

What, is it hard to keep arguing with your teeth kicked in?  (figuratively)

What are you talking about ROFL. You mad over there at 3rd place? "gRRRRRRRRRRR" LOL.

You make random assumptions, such as debt is getting smaller? ROFL, even some of the most bias PS3 fanboys on this site admit it's increasing, and the economy isn't helping one bit. Loss of every PS3 sold? Laying off 10,000 workers on another division? etc? Why do you think there's tons of negative press for PS3? Because it get's outsold by 360 2:1 ratio weekly? ROFL. It's a whole bunch of other things.

The only other thing you're whining about is how you'll keep saying PS3's are quieter and cooler until you see NXE firsthand. Like I care what you think over the majority of people who actually know their shit on this site? Another desperate troll, who completely bashes one system and yet admits multiple times he doesn't own one to even know better.

u mad son?!  DMeisterJ, if you read this, post the Camron pic plx0r.

lol, u mad son?   And no, I"m not mad in third place since 1) I also own and like the Wii, DS, and PSP, 2) my main stance isn't that Sony will win all, it's that Microsoft builds shit and flings propaganda.

Since Sony loses money, or doesn't make any, on each PS3 console sold, how could their debt be getting bigger if they are selling less of those and more games?  And what I meant about shrinking debt was on a longer time horizon where they incurred big losses up front and game sales have whittled them down since.  You can look up recent past quarters in which the game division has swung to a profit.  Laying off workers in another division doesn't mean shit.  You should stop typing because this last post especially has exposed you as not knowing what the hell you are talking about.

I didn't have to own a 360 to object to the faulty hardware when I made the account name.  The hardware was one reason I never bought one.  And, like I care if you care what I think.  Look at your writing, and therefore your thought: fucking atrocious.

Rofl, you're throwing things I'm telling you back at me..? Those tears seem to be clouding your judgment.

But on a serious note, if your "main stance" is M$ builds shit and flings propaganda, what about Sony and their "4D graphics" and "only can be done of PS3" garbage? Did you read the last 3 spins from NPD? Read M$ and Ninty, then read Sony's. Isn't your main stance sort of ironic, not to mention extremely bias? So much for a "main stance."

NOTHING'S going to change the fact that you have such pure hatred for M$ and constantly bash the 360, but you don't even own one, you had no idea what NXE even did.

And you obviously must care what I think, you keep responding, and when I didn't respond, you taunted me to. So yeah, u mad son??

Proud Owner of: 

Around the Network

I'm not reading the shit you post anymore, it's worthless.  Suffice it to say that I haven't called other posters back to argue when they broke off an argument, because in their last post they didn't fling insults the way you did in yours.

Hey, is this what you mean?  That NXE makes things quieter IF YOU INSTALL THE ENTIRE GAME TO THE HARD DRIVE!?

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/articles/924651/installing-your-games-video/videos/xbox_exp_noisetest_102908.html

L. O. L.

I'm done.  Great job, MS engineers.  I do truly hope fewer 360's RRoD now.  It comes down to whether the spinning DVD drive was a factor, I guess...

Holy shit, ROFL! You mean, wow.. you didn't know? What box have you been inside the past few months?

EVERYONE knows that. My GRANDMOTHER knows that. What did you think I meant, that NXE has a group of leprechauns that open your 360 and change everything around while you sleep so it can run silent/cold? Was it not OBVIOUS it had something to do with software? Wow, LOL! WOW..

You lonely over there in 3rd place? or is it you're mad because RRoD isn't really an excuse anymore, or is it because 360's can now run equal or quieter/cooler than your beloved console of choice? No need to take it out on my, my friend!

Proud Owner of: