By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts week 49 (2008), Prince of Persia and Animal Crossing Wii debuts

@ manuelf

Even if that were true (I don't have the information to back up a claim either way), why are you arguing Amazon numbers?

Amazon? I mean, c'mon now. We all know that sales from amazon are such a small drop in the huge bucket that is EU, NA, or JP.

We can't take a Amazon sales of a game why it would rise week over week.

Don't be foolish. We know that amazon sales are indicative of jack shit, but for some reason, you are using it as a reason the game increased week over week? Clearly you're desperate to spin the LBP numbers badly, or marginalize in some way, but everyone on this site knows not to use Amazon in an argument for sales of a game. You've been here long enough to know that. You're only doing this cause you hate the PS3 and it's sad.

Around the Network

@DmeisterJ

You are a little paranoid today, first rest, sleep, think and then talk in this case write

Paranoic? Do you mean paranoid?

Er... paranoia isn't the word.

I'm trying to find a word for "I'm tired of your fanboy bull-shit", but I can't find one, so I'll just not post in this thread anymore.

I'd rather conversate with intellectual, non-fanboyish people anyway.

LBP has a huge Price Cut on Amazon. uk for 2 Weeks

prince of persia at 30th? what a big flop !!

Around the Network

Poor Prince.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

DMeisterJ said:
Paranoic? Do you mean paranoid?

Er... paranoia isn't the word.

I'm trying to find a word for "I'm tired of your fanboy bull-shit", but I can't find one, so I'll just not post in this thread anymore.

I'd rather conversate with intellectual, non-fanboyish people anyway.

Wow, what's up with you defending LBP so much? Is it because you started the whole "LBP will be huge" thing (yes, I know it was meant as a sort of joke, positive momentum thing), that it blew up in your face when people said sales were "dissappointing" so now you are trying hard to prove that it has legs?

Just read through your "discussion" with Manuelf and I find that you come out as a fool... Someone said sales of LBP in UK were good and without the benefit of a price drop. Manuelf showed that on amazon UK, price had been dropped. Then you attacked him (using amazon US no less, than saying amazon is not to be used when discussing sales though Manuelf was simply showing a price drop, which by the way is pretty standard apparently in the UK as also present at HMV though the discount is smaller).

Wow, you are good... Especially when you end it with calling his retorts "fan boy bull shit". Look in the mirror.

OT: Pretty good sales all around with a surprise in my opinion seeing MKWii on top (WiiFit probably a bit supply contsrained as it had been charting in front in the past). Great boosts (holiday and discount) for a number of titles (Fallout and Fable, and to a lesser extanet LBP) in rankings at least, need to see sales figures too. Let's see some HW now!

PS: I feel like a fool too for taking time in writing this post but so be it, I'm bored...

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

France LTD

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=52214
wii >>>>>>>>>>PS3>>>360

Brain Training's insane! :o Still so high in the charts. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

DMeisterJ said:
@ manuelf

Even if that were true (I don't have the information to back up a claim either way), why are you arguing Amazon numbers?

Amazon? I mean, c'mon now. We all know that sales from amazon are such a small drop in the huge bucket that is EU, NA, or JP.

We can't take a Amazon sales of a game why it would rise week over week.

Don't be foolish. We know that amazon sales are indicative of jack shit, but for some reason, you are using it as a reason the game increased week over week? Clearly you're desperate to spin the LBP numbers badly, or marginalize in some way, but everyone on this site knows not to use Amazon in an argument for sales of a game. You've been here long enough to know that. You're only doing this cause you hate the PS3 and it's sad.

lol I haven't heard any 360 fan complaining about Fallout 3 & Fable 2 prices to be the reason for the rise in the UK charts.

Just accept it. Fallout 3, Fable 2 and LBP did better this week, because it's cheaper than before.