By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts week 49 (2008), Prince of Persia and Animal Crossing Wii debuts

That seems like a good reason to me, are you trying to make it seem negative?

Around the Network

And what a flop for Prince of Persia....

shanbcn said:
LBP sale up without any price cut. It mean LBP is on track to sell 3+ million LTD.

Little Big Planet (PS3)
by Sony
Platform: PLAYSTATION 3
  (59 customer reviews) | 28 customer discussions
In stock

RRP: £44.99

Price: £25.10

You Save: £19.89 (44%)

45 used & new from £23.35

Animal crossing only came out in U.K. on 5/12 so it has only been tracked for 1 days sales. Got my copy on 5th. Have finished working for Tom Nook already. Yay!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

MANUELF said:
shanbcn said:
LBP sale up without any price cut. It mean LBP is on track to sell 3+ million LTD.

Little Big Planet (PS3)
by Sony
In stock

LittleBigPlanet

Other products by Sony
Platform:   PLAYSTATION 3   |   ESRB Rating:  Everyone

List Price: $59.99
Price: $59.79
You Save: $0.20

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
MANUELF said:
shanbcn said:

Little Big Planet (PS3)
by Sony
In stock

LittleBigPlanet

Other products by Sony
Platform:   PLAYSTATION 3   |   ESRB Rating:  Everyone

List Price: $59.99
Price: $59.79
You Save: $0.20

If you dont know my amazon is from UK and yours is from US and we are discuting UK sales

So what did we both prove in our posts Manuelf? That Amazon had a sale on a game.

You're not dumb, you've been here long enough, but your Sony hate tires me, so I need to school you.

This just went on sale today, and it's back to normal price after being on sale for the day. Tons of other games were on sale today too. Including Left 4 dead and Animal Crossing. Now you don't want to believe that the only reason Animal Crossing sold was because it was priced lower do you? I also find it hard to believe that a game going on sale this week for one day affected sales for last week.

That's enough but I must go further.

We all know that Amazon is no kind of indicator for sales. It has no real bearing on week to week sales, as we can see by comparing the rankings in the Video Games section to weekly sales. So why would you even go through the motions of going to amazon to bring this to our attention when you know what the deal is?

Please try to get over your Nintendo bias and PS3 hate for the sake of how foolish you look posting this fanboy drivel.

DMeisterJ said:
So what did we both prove in our posts Manuelf? That Amazon had a sale on a game.

You're not dumb, you've been here long enough, but your Sony hate tires me, so I need to school you.

This just went on sale today, and it's back to normal price after being on sale for the day. Tons of other games were on sale today too. Including Left 4 dead and Animal Crossing. Now you don't want to believe that the only reason Animal Crossing sold was because it was priced lower do you? I also find it hard to believe that a game going on sale this week for one day affected sales for last week.

That's enough but I must go further.

We all know that Amazon is no kind of indicator for sales. It has no real bearing on week to week sales, as we can see by comparing the rankings in the Video Games section to weekly sales. So why would you even go through the motions of going to amazon to bring this to our attention when you know what the deal is?

Please try to get over your Nintendo bias and PS3 hate for the sake of how foolish you look posting this fanboy drivel.

1.- You cant read

2.- We are discuting why the game bumped the charts, and AC only have been out one week.

3.- Yes, that is why I didnt post the sales chart only the price.

4.- I dont hate any console or company

@ Manuelf

How would this have bumped the sales chart for last week when the was today?

Please answer me how somehow the game going on sale today bumped the sales charts last week.

I'd like to know that very much so.

DMeisterJ said:
@ Manuelf

How would this have bumped the sales chart for last week when the was today?

Please answer me how somehow the game going on sale today bumped the sales charts last week.

I'd like to know that very much so.

Because the price have been that since last week