By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - N-Revolution closes, blames Nintendo’s shift away from hardcore gamer.

Khuutra said:
outlawauron said:
With demos now available to freely download, we have no need for traditional magazines.

We chiefly read magazines for editorials and interviews, though, and those are often still exclusive and (hopefully) insightful.

Which most of which can be easily found online.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I still read gaming magazines and have about 3 subscritions. I used to read N-revolution in the gamecube era, but with wii, i have actually cancelled it. There might be some truth to it.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Yea that's the real thing is internet is replacing mags just they love this little cop out to gain media attention. Man I feel ashamed by giving them attention because that's what they want. Just disgraceful. Does no one have any honor and self-respect left in this world.

Hey I read gamemags aswell like Nintendo Power.

I don't blame them for shutting down. What are they going to have articles about, shovelware?

Around the Network

@SeriousWB: But even if you check out Metacritic, you're still going by the review you trust. But, there's one thing Metacritic indicates pretty well in general; whether the game has target audience or not. If the reviews are more the same, the game usually has a target audience, if not, the game tends to be targeted to larger number of demographics.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Insomniac said:
I don't blame them for shutting down. What are they going to have articles about, shovelware?

22 posts: first warning. Useless trolling, please don't do that anymore.

Pretty easy to blame Nintendo for their own business strategy failure (N-Revolution), because I'm pretty sure 3rd party Wii is looking alot better than it ever has for the console.