By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is it possible to have the Wii as your primary console?

It is possible. But for me, not a chance. 360 is and will be my primary console till the end. My wii has been gaining dust, since mario kart

Around the Network

Yes

*goes back to Castlevania Judgment*

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

it is possible, Wii is the first console i spent so much time with!

i consider myself as 60% casual and 40% gamer, i just hate playing games on PC or just by sitting, i need something more active!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

mike_intellivision said:

[Feel free to comment on my selections made for illustrative purposes only. As I only have a Wii, I am not as familar with the offerings of the X360 or PS3].

You forgot Utopia Mike ! ( Well it isn't on a Sony or MS console )

Fake Edit : 95 retail Wii games ? Holy shit you have a lot of free time and money ! Good for you

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

I like Bacon said:

I only own a Wii this gen. Only one I will own! :D

What he said.  However, I will add that it's not possible to own just one console and not miss any good games.  It's just that the Wii has the good games that I like.  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

Games I feel I may be missing out on (games I am interested in on HD consoles):
LBP, Prince of Persia (I may get it on PC), a really good Madden, Braid.

Games I am interested in for the Wii:
Wii Music, Shaun White, de Blob, Punchout, some GC remakes, PES or FIFA 09.

Games I would be missing out on:
Zelda, Metroid, Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, Wii Sports (yes I think it is important to my collection), various WW and VC games, Brawl.

The Wii caters quite well to my tastes.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

i've got only wii(plus psp) and i don't feel like missing something since almost every console game from japanease developers i want to play is on the wii plus there's many good games from western developers i like. besides there is more than 20 wii games and at least another 20 gc games i want to buy/rent that was already released and if you add to that upcoming games you've got huge list of titles(plus those i didn't finish yet)

I have it as my first console. There's a X360 in my house but i dont use it very much, waiting for gears 2. There are gonna be games that i will play on the X360, but not that much. Not as near as the wii.

And for ps3.... well, just God of War III.

So, yeah.... its possible

Unless you own all consoles you will always miss out on good games.=P

Yea you can. I do.

The Wii & DS is all i need :)
I have enough friends with 360s or PS3s so i play those games once in a while.