By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. only good for Multiplayer? Not anymore! (56K warning)

ceres said:
Kasz216 said:
I wouldn't bet on multiplayer coop. Based on what we know of the story to me it just looks like the opening cutscene to the mode.  Well other then team battles.  Also if you think you can't have a tough single player expierence just try to play 2 or 3 level 9 characters in a stock team battle.  With them all on the same team. 

meh. Level 9 computer is way too easy. I hope the AI has been improved so that the comp is harder.

Really? Always thought 3 level 9 guys on the red team while you were on the blue team made you work for it. 

Around the Network

They should make Nintendo Kart, and Nintendo Tennis hehe.

Samus, Snake, Mario, and Bowser in a 2 vs 2 tennis tournament haha.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

By the look of the screenshot with Samus fighting that robot thing, it looks like those things mimick their abilities

huh, story mode? it was a game i wasn't gonna get, but now there's a good chance that i might get it!

the Wii is an epidemic.

Each character has it's own story line I'm pretty sure. Look at those screens. Most of them look very individual to the characters. I suppose Segata Sanshiro's theory is possible, and characters are in groups, but even then he said it focuses on character development. I think each character has it's own story amidst a broader plot. Each will have it's own development, struggles, history, and conflicts to bring out their personality. Look at that picture of Pit a Palutena... that can't apply to anyone but him at all.

Around the Network
Lingyis said:
huh, story mode? it was a game i wasn't gonna get, but now there's a good chance that i might get it!

Great Success!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:

You mean Super Smash Kart and Super Smash Tennis.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

never was into melee and generally speaking it felt like a disapointment after all the good things i heard about it mainly cause it was multiplayer focused.. now brawl online is what i want but a single player adventure is a nice bonus aswell..im not hyped but im definetly more interested now than before..

Dangit, I just peed my pants.

SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! THIS IS GONNA ROCK MY WORLD!
And yeah, Melee had an O.K. single player mode, I guess. Nothing to write home about, and there weren't really cut-scenes. This is gonna ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

BenKenobi88 said:

Yeah I'm wishing the next Mario Kart might have Sonic, or Snake. That'd be neat.