By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. only good for Multiplayer? Not anymore! (56K warning)

Galaki said:
wait... I thought it is illegal to stuff so much goodness into a single title?

All on one disc too.. i'm pretty sure it is :P

BTW: Does anyone know who the seemingly blonde girl is who is facing Pit in one of those pictures?

Around the Network

This game will be a system seller and will sell well for the whole life of the wii.

I think it will sell more systems than Halo 3, except the media hype will be much less so we'll never know. I wish it would come out in the UK in Q4 though. I mean, Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Pokemon Diamond, Advance Wars DS 2 and Super Paper Mario are not enough...

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

@Ben, you misunderstand I am a HUGE SSB brothers fan. I just don't think it is news to report "ZOMG Link is confirmed in SSBB". Hence, my first post in the thread: "I don't think I ever gave a happy squeal at game news before."

This on the other hand, is news worthy of an update. The best update ever.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

one word, O Em Gee...

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
tabsina said:
Galaki said:
wait... I thought it is illegal to stuff so much goodness into a single title?

All on one disc too.. i'm pretty sure it is :P

BTW: Does anyone know who the seemingly blonde girl is who is facing Pit in one of those pictures?

Palutena, a fictionary goddess from Kid Icarus. 

My biggest problem is the fighting style, as far as fighters go I've only enjoyed the Street Fighter 2 series, Tekken 3 (only), and the Soul Calibur series. I've never been able to adapt to the SB's gameplay. ~_~

I guess it doesn't help that my visual reflexes are pretty much dead. ;_;

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Peach is back Woot!

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

naznatips said:

That is why you are the man.

naznatips said:

That is why you are the man.