By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UNCHARTED BABY! Uncharted: Drakes Fortune moves 2 million units

fulcizombie said:
Aj_habfan said:
mrstickball said:
Gears of War also had massive legs...

I guess it's good that one of the highest rated exclusives for the Playstation 3 finally made it to 2m. I guess Wii/X360 owners are too used to it to start threads like this.

Or because people laughed at it and didn't believe it would even make 1 mill.

And you 360 owners want to play this bundled bullshit? Because there are like 10 different games bundled in Europe at the moment, and whenever a sale mark is reached it could also be credited to bundles.

It's agood thing then that , unlike the sony games ,the xbox360 games are doing great in the npd charts .

Fascinating... It's also a good thing that in most cases the PS3 games are the ones doing the best in Europe's charts! And also completely irrelevent to the thread

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
fulcizombie said:
Aj_habfan said:
mrstickball said:

I guess it's good that one of the highest rated exclusives for the Playstation 3 finally made it to 2m. I guess Wii/X360 owners are too used to it to start threads like this.

And you 360 owners want to play this bundled bullshit? Because there are like 10 different games bundled in Europe at the moment, and whenever a sale mark is reached it could also be credited to bundles.

It's agood thing then that , unlike the sony games ,the xbox360 games are doing great in the npd charts .

Fascinating... It's also a good thing that in most cases the PS3 games are the ones doing the best in Europe's charts! And also completely irrelevent to the thread

Which ps3 exclusive has performed good in europe ?

good, I really enjoyed that game ! I played it 4 times, which is very rare for me. So beautiful and fun.

fulcizombie said:
Munkeh111 said:
fulcizombie said:
Aj_habfan said:
mrstickball said:

Uncharted, it has sold 1m in Europe alone, GT 5 P has sold about 1.4m, Resistance has sold 1.8m, MGS 4 1.5m, MS 1.8m

Not bad?

Munkeh111 said:
fulcizombie said:
Munkeh111 said:
fulcizombie said:
Aj_habfan said:
mrstickball said:

Uncharted, it has sold 1m in Europe alone, GT 5 P has sold about 1.4m, Resistance has sold 1.8m, MGS 4 1.5m, MS 1.8m

Not bad?

So just mgs4 and gt5:p. The uncharted and resistance numbers are imaginary .

Around the Network

congrats uncharted, the reason i bought a ps3 in the 1st place.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Nice!

4 ≈ One

fulcizombie said:
Munkeh111 said:
fulcizombie said:
Munkeh111 said:
fulcizombie said:

Not bad?

So just mgs4 and gt5:p. The uncharted and resistance numbers are imaginary .

Because?

time to pop bottles!!

Go Uncharted! You deserved it.

Hopefully LBP will have even better legs. The nature of the title is prone to legs, after all.