By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UNCHARTED BABY! Uncharted: Drakes Fortune moves 2 million units

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune exclusively for the PlayStation 3 gaming console has passed a milestone, with sell through for the game reaching 2 million units in just over a year's time on the charts. 

I just wanted to open this thread to congratulate Drake on this impressive feat, only accompanied by Resistance: Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Grand Theft Auto IV, and Metal Gear Solid 4 in the 2million+ sales category. 

Impressively done Drake, Impressively done. 

And let this be a lesson to the haters.  This had a very slow start, and look where it is now. 

UNCHARTED BABY!!!

Around the Network

Nice, well deserved if you ask me. Next: LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2 and Ratchet & Clank!

At least, I hope all 1st party exclusives sell over 2-3 million copies lifetime. They're the games worth playing on the PS3.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

This game deserved it so much

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Good it's a really nice game......... and???

LBP seems to have strong legs in OTHERS , Im still sticking with my 3 M by end of 08 perdiction..

Resistance 2 should break 1 M, Im expecting 2.5M By year's end.

mM
Around the Network

nice,,,did you buy it DmeisterJ?

Nice, I bought this game on day 1 and good to see it get to 2 mil.

MAHVEL BAYBEE, ITS MAHVEL BAYBEE!! (a cookie to whoever knows where that's from)

Uncharted Baby!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

oh yea i forgot

Uncharted Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Uncharted looks like a beauty, but honestly it's repetitive. You jump, jump, jump, and shoot the same pirate dudes (and later on some weird gollum things), while having no decent bosses whatsoever. I didn't really like the game to be short, even though it has the best graphics aside from gt5.