By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UNCHARTED BABY! Uncharted: Drakes Fortune moves 2 million units

It's pretty easy to sell a lot of games when it's bundled.

Around the Network

^^^when was uncharted bundled?(i eman expect for the bundle that just came out last week)

SpartanFX said:
^^^when was uncharted bundled?(i eman expect for the bundle that just came out last week)

This:

http://www.hamleys.com/PlayStation%203%2040GB%20Uncharted%20Bundle%20+%20Hamleys%20Toys/650150,default,pd.html

matt247 said:

Damn, I wanted to say that before some douche PS3 hater said it.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

CGI-Quality said:
matt247 said:

Oh not this bundled BS again. You nay sayers really need some new material, this one has gotten very old. And just like Spartan asked, when was Uncharted bundled? Anyway OT: This masterpiece deserves all the sales it got and then some, Uncharted, IMO, is still the best looking console game to date with some of the best physics and animation (thanks to PS3 hardware) a current gen title can have. All in all AAA title for PS3 which already has MASSIVE anticipation of it's sequel. To my fellow PS3 bros: UNCHARTED BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't ya bro! D:

@ alfredofroylan: What the hell is Hamleys?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
matt247 said:

Oh not this bundled BS again. You nay sayers really need some new material, this one has gotten very old. And just like Spartan asked, when was Uncharted bundled? Anyway OT: This masterpiece deserves all the sales it got and then some, Uncharted, IMO, is still the best looking console game to date with some of the best physics and animation (thanks to PS3 hardware) a current gen title can have. All in all AAA title for PS3 which already has MASSIVE anticipation of it's sequel. To my fellow PS3 bros: UNCHARTED BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was bundled a long time ago and it's being bundled again. Never said anything bad about the game, just that bundled games sell a lot. Just look at all of the other bundled games and how many copies they sold.

Uncharted (a.k.a. "Dude Raider) > Tomb Raider: Underworld. yeah, that's right I said it.

matt247 said:
CGI-Quality said:
matt247 said:

It was bundled a long time ago and it's being bundled again. Never said anything bad about the game, just that bundled games sell a lot. Just look at all of the other bundled games and how many copies they sold.

Yes just as Halo 3 forza 2 and Gears.

Didn't the bundle JUST get released? Meaning that like 95% of it's sales are SW alone. Man, the hate is strong in this board.

Halo 3 was never bundled, not sure about gears but gears 2 is bundled in Europe