By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UNCHARTED BABY! Uncharted: Drakes Fortune moves 2 million units

I will no longer be able to resist purchase on that fateful day.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Around the Network

This is in my top 10 games of all time. Congrats to Unchated and cannot say how pumped I am for U2 next year!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

At least here uncharted was bundled for a long time. That bundle included motorstorm too, I think. :p

Yeah I never even heard of it and just played the demo and fell in love its a great game got it the same day I got the demo ha

also.. I hate it when people say.. "all you do is this and that jump and shoot!!! it suxx!"

like seriously.. that's all any game is...

halo.. aim and shoot.. tekken.. punch and kick.. mario.. save some retarded blond chick from an angry lizard by jumping on crap and eating mushroom..

you could say the same thing about any game... quit being retarded..

also... I can't wait for U2

Predictions.

1. Wii will never reach 50% market share.

2. Kz2 will sell 1.3 first week 3.5 LT.
Sales predictions for 09.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

Esa-Petteri said:

At least here uncharted was bundled for a long time. That bundle included motorstorm too, I think. :p

No... Motorstorm was bundled with Resistance (if it was bundled with any game at all)

Around the Network
AKA pooperscooper said:
Esa-Petteri said:

No... Motorstorm was bundled with Resistance (if it was bundled with any game at all)

Ok, my bad. :)

Esa-Petteri said:
AKA pooperscooper said:
Esa-Petteri said:

Ok, my bad. :)

Unless it was a store bundle you are talking about. Certain retailers bundled it with a system, but this is the first Sony Uncharted bundle.

WAY TO GO "4 HOUR ACTION GAME"!

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Undying said:
WAY TO GO "4 HOUR ACTION GAME"!

*hits with rolled up newspaper*

No.

alfredofroylan said:
Good it's a really nice game......... and???

Hes just praise'n a game that deserves it............... so chill???