By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - OTHERS NUMBERS IN : huge hurting on ps3

March is coming too slow for Sony.

Around the Network

amazing sales for XBOX360...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

Look at Nintendo... They suck at selling hardware man! Not even a million units between DS and Wii?! They can't get anything right! Ok, for real! Nintendo is performing absolutely astounding!!!!! Wonder what Animal Crossing's debut will be and where Mario Galaxy and Brawl will end up in the next few weeks!

DS is peaking and it's peaking Bigtime!... Sick, just sick!

X360 is peaking also! And it's doing unbelievably well! Seems like the price-cut worked as Microsoft had planned! Gotta give it up to their marketing strategists! Sony is getting hurt right now bigtime!

Oh; And big chance X360 will outsell PS3 this week in every region... Also Japan... So my bet is on 150k+ gap this week! Crazy as hell if you ask me!

PS3: Not performing bad, just week in comparison!

PSP is obviously not the system to have a.t.m cuzz DS is breaking record after record 4 years into it's cycle!

And if this is just a glimps of what the Wii can do in the next two years it's gonna become one hell of a seller! Nintendo can stockpile warehouses of money!!!

Damn... 470k for Wii, unreal! I can't even get to sleep with this in mind I guess! And I really wanna know where Galaxy, Wii Fit, Brawl, Animal Crossing, Kart etc... Will end up this week! Cuzz the hardware that's being sold is SOO much that this should keep the legs on getting bigger and bigger! Gogo Nintendo! Keep on growing until Santa Claus and Christmas!

THE NETHERLANDS

ssj12 said:
Killergran said:

Last week:

DS is up 66%
Wii is up 59%
360 is up 51%
PS3 is up 23%
PSP is up 38%

Roughly.

Good numbers. This is going to be one huge week...

wait. how are those gains for anything? If last week's numbers for the 360 are 300k for a console and this week only 230k and using basic math logic of the fact 300k is a larger number then 230k the numbers are down not up.

and this guy used to be a mod ?????

ssj12 said:
Killergran said:

Last week:

DS is up 66%
Wii is up 59%
360 is up 51%
PS3 is up 23%
PSP is up 38%

Roughly.

wait. how are those gains for anything? If last week's numbers for the 360 are 300k for a console and this week only 230k and using basic math logic of the fact 300k is a larger number then 230k the numbers are down not up.

@ssj12, you are comparing the Others of this week to Total of last week.  The columns are shifted. Look again.

Around the Network
Killergran said:
ssj12 said:
Killergran said:

Last week:

DS is up 66%
Wii is up 59%
360 is up 51%
PS3 is up 23%
PSP is up 38%

Roughly.

Look again. Last week was 152k in others. Not 300. That's the total. Indeed, it's hard to see when the total does not show in the first chart.

Oh no, just looked at the chart as reverse of what it is ie last week was aimed at the  chart listed above last week.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Oh lordy, the holidays are upon us. I have built myself a shelter made of cardboard and feathers. There's room for two more, so first come first serve. I have brought many packages of pancake mix, so I hope you're hungry.

Anywho, really impressive for those crazy Nintendo products. Equally impressive is the 360. Definitely didn't see that type of lead over the PS3 coming. Squilliam will be pleased.

Considering Americas sales last week showed 360:PS3, 2:1. I would think that starting out with 100k lead in just others will jump to nearly 170k+ lead overall.

PS3 selling pretty nicely.

4 ≈ One

ps3 sales are pretty bad. It's christmas shopping and only puts out those kinda numbers. We are going to see pricecut next year. Not this year because it's too late. Great xbox sales, and predictable wii sales.