By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - OTHERS NUMBERS IN : huge hurting on ps3

wooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww 360 is murderin ps3 the lead may even stretch 7 million consoles by the end of this year.

Around the Network

title should have been :

HUGE Xbox360 domination over PS3

(gg Xbox360)

Time to Work !

Smashed said:
I have a great feeling 360 is overtracked.

i have the same feeling for the ps3 sales

;)

Smashed said:
I have a great feeling 360 is overtracked.

hmm the numbers show it was undertracked

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Killergran said:

Last week:

DS is up 66%
Wii is up 59%
360 is up 51%
PS3 is up 23%
PSP is up 38%

Roughly.

Good numbers. This is going to be one huge week...

wait. how are those gains for anything? If last week's numbers for the 360 are 300k for a console and this week only 230k and using basic math logic of the fact 300k is a larger number then 230k the numbers are down not up.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Does this mean 900k Wii this week?

Japan preview came in at around 100k Wii.
NA was at 350k Wii last week. If there's an increase again, 900k is not impossible.
Should be no less than 700k at least.

This is invisible text!

llewdebkram said:

Blurgh!!

Nintendo can't even make 1,000,000 consoles sold in Europe for 1 week in late November!

They are bloody useless!!

:P

Phew, even after the adjustment it's true.....just!!

ps3 is teh doomz!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

ssj12 said:
Killergran said:

Last week:

DS is up 66%
Wii is up 59%
360 is up 51%
PS3 is up 23%
PSP is up 38%

Roughly.

wait. how are those gains for anything? If last week's numbers for the 360 are 300k for a console and this week only 230k and using basic math logic of the fact 300k is a larger number then 230k the numbers are down not up.

LMAO your taking the ds numbers

anyway last week numbers are updated

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ssj12 said:
Killergran said:

Last week:

DS is up 66%
Wii is up 59%
360 is up 51%
PS3 is up 23%
PSP is up 38%

Roughly.

Look again. Last week was 152k in others. Not 300. That's the total. Indeed, it's hard to see when the total does not show in the first chart.

This is invisible text!