By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - OTHERS NUMBERS IN : huge hurting on ps3

KillerMan said:

I am still wondering how suddenly X360 sales jumped so dramatically with 20€ price cut. Earlier this year they slashed 70€ of the price and gained maybe extra 20k sales.

Casuals don't follow that stuff as much as we do. When they actually go into "Shop mode" for the holidays, they see what's infront of them at that point.

Around the Network

HOLY SHIT AT THE WII!!!!!

Nintendominaton. Period.

One of the oldest Members of the site.

Epic DS sales. Nothing short of a monster.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

hey dmj^^ why you stay on this account?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

The economy is destroying the PS3's sales potential , shame really Sony aren't in a strong position to price cut and they may want to pocket any savings they make from cost reductions.

Around the Network

Seems Wii just got its numbers adjusted upwards big time. Was about 340k I think about a minute ago. Those DS numbers are unreal. But there are like a million DS adverts per day here in UK so it's definitely getting some serious marketing.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

It's time to create my msrock acct.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

good boosts all round, notible one goes to 360, 360 will easily outsell ps3 this year, but theres still all to play for.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

WoW! those Xbox numbers are huge, I think YoY is about 300%, PS3 is slightly up... but I think that if Sony does not cut the price like now they are basically screwed, I just don't know whether they can afford it. I am very pessimistic about the PS3's future

I have a great feeling 360 is overtracked.