By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Well...Look who came crawling back...

Well yeah. I went around my friend's house again today and played the LBP game arounf his house.  Everyone probably on the forums remembers my hate for the game after I played the BETA and I am famous for it . But I played the full game today and WOW! It is simply amazing. I mean I love the graphics (Which I did praise during the BETA) but the damn gameplay is so beautiful and I am truly sad to see so many low sales for this hell of a game. IMO only GeOW 2 beats it this year and I love LBP. Hell, tommorow you guys might a see a PS3 tag in my siggy just for this game.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

Cool that you admitted that you were wrong! Respect for that!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

no worries...sometimes first impressions just aren't a very good representation of a game as a whole. My first impression of Eternal Sonata was that it would be pretty damn good.....and then unfortunately everyone started talking.

Took me a sec to think of a comparable situation with myself.....

LBP has the ability to capture even the most blind and fanboyish of gamers hearts.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Cool that you admitted that you were wrong! Respect for that!

Yeah I am a honest person which you won't find that much in the world today.

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Played the full game at my bro's house yesterday and the day b4. It was pretty awesome for me.

4 ≈ One

BUY THE GAME!!!! It's so awesome even people without Ps3's should buy it! They should decorate their house with it or somethin

So your getting a ps3?

Awsome!!

BUY LITTLE BIG PLANET, ITS AMAZING!!!

mM

BO Yeah. Just got a PS3 with LBP. Haven't played much but will connect online tommorow. OHH YEAH.