By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Well...Look who came crawling back...

grats

Link your PSN when you set up your account and stuff

what other games do you plan on getting?

Around the Network

Arghhh this is Peeing me off. I try connecting online and when it tests the conection wirelessly it fails the IP adress. Anyone know how to get around this?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

ultimate_123 said:
Arghhh this is Peeing me off. I try connecting online and when it tests the conection wirelessly it fails the IP adress. Anyone know how to get around this?

You are putting in the right code?

(I wouldn't be able to help without being there sorry)

Max King of the Wild said:
ultimate_123 said:

You are putting in the right code?

(I wouldn't be able to help without being there sorry)

Nah, i'm putting in the right code. Man i feel like crying right now.

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Can you not just run a scan, then select easy?

That should pick up your IP address for you. Just get your WEP code if your router has one and you should be set to go.

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
Can you not just run a scan, then select easy?

That should pick up your IP address for you. Just get your WEP code if your router has one and you should be set to go.

I've done all that buy IP keeps on failing. Oh man I seriously want to play with friends online.

It seems the classy thing to do would be not to draw attention to it.

Well I got it working and my PSN card should be in my sig in a few minutes!

What was the issue?

Well the WEP key on my modem was in capitals and I was typing in small case. lol.