By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 5 Accused of Racism...

superchunk said:
Sorry your right, i wasn't paying attention, i thought it was in mexico, not spain. my bad.

Lmao!! You like shooting mexicans huh(no offense)

mM
Around the Network

good, maybe this stupid game will get cancelled, i'm pretty sure this game will never be released in the US anyway, Rev Al will make sure of that, put the zombies back in RE Capcom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leo-j said:
superchunk said:
Sorry your right, i wasn't paying attention, i thought it was in mexico, not spain. my bad.

Lmao!! You like shooting mexicans huh(no offense)

nice. yeah now i'm gonna have to stop playing. :) /sarcasm

taternuts444 said:
good, maybe this stupid game will get cancelled, i'm pretty sure this game will never be released in the US anyway, Rev Al will make sure of that, put the zombies back in RE Capcom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a smart remark for this one, before I remembered how many times RE2 and RE4 were redesigned.

But no, Capcom likes money. It will be released.

My best friend and I were just talking about this. I knew it was going to come up sooner or later. In fact we were theorizing that Capcom would through in a token black hero character to try to pacify the critics. The game takes place in Africa, most people in Africa are dark skinned, so most of the zombies would be "black". Jeez, I am tired of this crap. Actual victims of racism get trivialized because of baseless crap like this.

Around the Network

RE 4 and RE 5 > All Previous REs. I don't care if it's zombies or any other mutated humans, as long as the game is amazing and I don't see this one not being amazing like 4.

The best thing Capcom ever did to this franchise is totally change it in 4 and make it an action/3rd person shooter instead of the horror/survival clunky game it was before.

I was always a huge fan of the old Resident Evil games, ever since the first but I accept that the series has just gotten better this way.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
RE 4 and RE 5 > All Previous REs. I don't care if it's zombies or any other mutated humans, as long as the game is amazing and I don't see this one not being amazing like 4.

The best thing Capcom ever did to this franchise is totally change it in 4 and make it an action/3rd person shooter instead of the horror/survival clunky game it was before.

I was always a huge fan of the old Resident Evil games, ever since the first but I accept that the series has just gotten better this way.

I tried to go back to RE2, my previous favorite, last year, and it felt so damned clumsy. Why can't I make headshots? Why do I move like an RC car? Why can't my knife cut through butter?

ckmlb said:

I don't think so.   All of RE's primary developers are gone.  I expect RE4 > other REs > RE5.  Shinji Mikami, the creator of the series, no longer works for capcom (thanks partially to their decision to release RE4 on the PS2 and thanks partially to them disbanding their best studio: Clover).  I won't give it a death sentence yet but I do not have high hopes at all for RE5.

What a bunch of crap.

The game is not for children, how can it teach kids that black people are savages?

There was a lot of noise for RE4 being sexist. No one knows why exactly. The female cast is so diverse.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Darc Requiem said:
......Actual victims of racism get trivialized because of baseless crap like this.
 Exactly. I couldnt have said this more clearly. 

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )