By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - On Sony closing the gap in 2009....

leo-j said:
kowenicki said:
damndl0ser said:

I bought my PS3 mainly for the Blu-ray.  I am a gamer at heart so I thought it was a no brainer to go ahead and pay a little more for the PS3.  The problem being I have never bought a game for the PS3 yet.  I have rented all of the top ones but none have cooersed me into a purchase.  And I think it is mainly due to the fact that around 10 of my real life friends own a 360 and I get on live with them every night for a few hours.  

IMO live is the real reason the PS3 will never overtake the 360.  

I am in exactly the same position and would say exactly the same.

Honestly wow, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN XBOX LIVE AND PLAYSTATION NETWORK.

GIVE ME ONE

You pay for Live. That was easy...

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
leo-j said:
kowenicki said:
damndl0ser said:

I bought my PS3 mainly for the Blu-ray.  I am a gamer at heart so I thought it was a no brainer to go ahead and pay a little more for the PS3.  The problem being I have never bought a game for the PS3 yet.  I have rented all of the top ones but none have cooersed me into a purchase.  And I think it is mainly due to the fact that around 10 of my real life friends own a 360 and I get on live with them every night for a few hours.  

IMO live is the real reason the PS3 will never overtake the 360.  

I am in exactly the same position and would say exactly the same.

Honestly wow, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN XBOX LIVE AND PLAYSTATION NETWORK.

GIVE ME ONE

You pay for Live. That was easy...

less lag

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

less lag on psn because of dedicated servers

Why yes kirby thank you

mM
leo-j said:
kirby007 said:

less lag on psn because of dedicated servers

Why yes kirby thank you

np just wanted too help you owning yourself yet again

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:np just wanted too help you owning yourself yet again

Owning myself? Why are you being so offensive on the forums today? Most posts today have been either extreemly sarcastic or somewhat offensive to the forum users.

mM
Around the Network

Kirby is just doing the same things that got him perma banned before. I don't know why he thinks that's a good idea, but it's his account.

Anyways, we should probably get opinions about online lag from someone who owns both systems instead of two fans of opposing consoles.

leo-j said:
kirby007 said:np just wanted too help you owning yourself yet again

Owning myself? Why are you being so offensive on the forums today? Most posts today have been either extreemly sarcastic or somewhat offensive to the forum users.

good question, im tired of the ignorance of you and the other sony boys

hmm, should be worth a thread: "why is kirby007 playing with the trolls?" what do you think?

MontanaHatchet said:
Kirby is just doing the same things that got him perma banned before. I don't know why he thinks that's a good idea, but it's his account.

Anyways, we should probably get opinions about online lag from someone who owns both systems instead of two fans of opposing consoles.

I got permabanned for standing up against the banning of a member which happend 2 be unjust

But thanks for informing him with wrong information! great job

How many times are 360 fans going to make a "I can't see PS3 passing the 360 thread"??

How many times will PS3 make "PS3 will pass the 360" Thread????

This argument is getting old.... Can't we all just wait and see... :S

4 ≈ One

kirby007 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I got permabanned for standing up against the banning of a member which happend 2 be unjust

But thanks for informing him with wrong information! great job

Just because the statements you were making were different doesn't mean the reason is different.