By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - On Sony closing the gap in 2009....

I have a PS3 and am quite amazed at the aggressive business nature that MS have taken. Sony have just been too damn slow in almost every aspect. The headstart at launch, home, great games, making the PSN more accessible etc... MS are simply hungrier this generation and are doing everything possible to stop Sony from being the HD winner. I don`t see Sony selling more than MS. I am even wondering if they launched at the same time that MS would STILL sell more, (though I don`t remember how many games the 360 had during the launch months, they are just faster moving). I am happy with my purchase because I would have rather paid the extra £££ that be bothered with the hassle of returning a RROD and then wondering when it would break down again.

Also, so what if Sony catch them up, if there`s a 1 million gap between them by the end of this "war" that`s not a great win really. To win a console war IMO you have to dominate like PS2 did last generation and like the Wii is doing now. The PS3 is a great machine, really high quality, but this gen it`s like having a Ferrari with no gas.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Wow... can't believe no one picked up on what I said yet....

What off it? I've skipped a lot of the posts here, as replying to them would make me kinda go into a personal attack, and I wanted to avoid that. Maybe I skipped yours by accident. Repost it, and I'll give you a reply.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

3 people replied to it and you were one of them ;)

6.5 millions consoles by the end of the year...

Oh no!!!!!