By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wii psrock said:
The Ds is insane.

360 @ 29.9 %

wii keeps growing.

If the Wii does keep up the sharade and sells how it is expected to (don't screw this up Nintendo), the 360's market share could go down all the way to about 28% or even lower before 2009 even starts.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network

Great numbers, looks like everyone is gearing up for the holidays. Next Friday, things will start getting even crazier!

TheTruthHurts! said:
Great numbers, looks like everyone is gearing up for the holidays. Next Friday, things will start getting even crazier!

Gearing up with gears 2!

TheTruthHurts! said:

Tell me about it. I'm scheduled for 4 A.M. so I'll be there for the rush (I work at Best Buy). I know we just go like a hundred or so 360's (Bundled with Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones) and we're getting more if I'm not mistaken.

LOL MATURE said:
Falcon095 said:
Everstar said:
Falcon095 said:
Wow at the X360 sales! I wasn't expecting them to be that high, is it the boost from GeoW?

wouldnt that be last week though?

That's why i'm asking.. i really want to know what gave it this boost.

everything got a boost.

Yes, but it wasn't expected a boost for the X360 (unless it's GeoW2) in "Others".

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

DAMN!!!!! @ Nintendo consoles.

Good week all around. Every console is up....but DS & wii, insane.

25 bucks, tommorrow you will see from a bunch of "Sony's doomed OHNOEZ" threads, WATCH.

LOL MATURE said:
Gilgamesh said:
leo-j said:
When does the LBP bundle release in the European countries?

I'm pretty sure it was released on October 31st

I'm pretty sure the bundles were released a week after the game

Then why isnt the bundle on amazon uk?

That means the bundle hasnt released..

mM
leo-j said:
LOL MATURE said:
Gilgamesh said:
leo-j said:
When does the LBP bundle release in the European countries?

I'm pretty sure it was released on October 31st

I'm pretty sure the bundles were released a week after the game

Then why isnt the bundle on amazon uk?

That means the bundle hasnt released..

Well I just read a bunch of articles and they all claim it came out on October 31st, but then again these articles were written before Sony annouced LBP's delay, so maybe the bundle was pushed back as well?

But shouldn't it be out by now, it was released on November 5th in Europe, anyone from Europe to confirm that this is out?

Wow. MS is smart. They saw that the PS3 was outselling the 360 all year long and then made price cuts to lead into the holiday season and that could possibly make up the difference the PS3 outsold the 360 in like 2 months. Crazy. (Kinda obvious too)