By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ahcheng said:
360 is just too good for ps3!!

Lol dude you're back, my favorite poster in all of vgchartz haha

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
Squilliam said:
Either the PS3 was adjusted up or the 360 was adjusted down. But good numbers for the 360, should be quite a big difference this week.

It should be less then last week, as Japan will make up the Others difference and Americas should give the 360 around a 30k lead.

Good sales all around. Congrats on passing 8m in Others PS3!

The japanese difference will be lower as the PS3 boost there wears off and theres still that massive NPD -> Vgchartz discrepency to work through with regards to the U.S numbers. So the difference im picking will be higher rather than lower than last week.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Aj_habfan said:
Squilliam said:
Either the PS3 was adjusted up or the 360 was adjusted down. But good numbers for the 360, should be quite a big difference this week.

It should be less then last week, as Japan will make up the Others difference and Americas should give the 360 around a 30k lead.

The japanese difference will be lower as the PS3 boost there wears off and theres still that massive NPD -> Vgchartz discrepency to work through with regards to the U.S numbers. So the difference im picking will be higher rather than lower than last week.

Wear off? It has 75k+ and 30k+ software titles this week.

Gilgamesh said:
leo-j said:
LOL MATURE said:
Gilgamesh said:
leo-j said:
When does the LBP bundle release in the European countries?

I'm pretty sure it was released on October 31st

I'm pretty sure the bundles were released a week after the game

Then why isnt the bundle on amazon uk?

That means the bundle hasnt released..

Well I just read a bunch of articles and they all claim it came out on October 31st, but then again these articles were written before Sony annouced LBP's delay, so maybe the bundle was pushed back as well?

But shouldn't it be out by now, it was released on November 5th in Europe, anyone from Europe to confirm that this is out?

Well I'm in Australia and we generally get the same bundles as Europe. LBP has been included as a free game with the PS3 since launch and tv advertising for LBP which has said free with a PS3.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Yeah, great sales overall.

360 is doing fine. PS3, prettry strong, some new bunldes arrived/ing. Singstar, LBP..

Around the Network

3 weeks ago noone expected the 360 to be outselling the PS3 regularly with ease in europe. Great 360 numbers. Couple that with an even bigger gap in America between the 2 and a closer gap in Japan this and next week. M$ might be around 60 - 70k WW lead for this and next week.

Aj_habfan said:
Squilliam said:
Aj_habfan said:
Squilliam said:

Wear off? It has 75k+ and 30k+ software titles this week.

Actually it's still likely to drop. The boost was probably only half because of LBP and GTA4, it was because of the bigger hard drive and free gran turismo.  I don't expect samurai dou to be sell consoles.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

LOLOLOL

I thought it was NA numbers at first lol

what a disapointement .... ;(

Time to Work !

libellule said:
LOLOLOL

I thought it was NA numbers at first lol

what a disapointement .... ;(

same here.

Nice to see good HD numbers. Especially good 360 sales ;)

Great sales for all and its growing each week.