By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SlipperyMooseCakes said:
DMeisterJ said:
Everything is up

PS3 should be higher than 360 >_>

But it is not ;)

If the HD consoles can remain this close their is a chance that the 360 could outsell the PS3 WW for the year.

Maybe.

See my thread.

Around the Network
SlipperyMooseCakes said:
DMeisterJ said:
Everything is up

But it is not ;)

If the HD consoles can remain this close their is a chance that the 360 could outsell the PS3 WW for the year.

It had a bigger jump up by several thousand.

Jo21 said:
GO PS3 and HD consoles

the wii it getting weak
hit it weak point for massive damage ! :D

pathetic fanboy...

Seriously Wii and DS are just unbeatable!

DMeisterJ said:
SlipperyMooseCakes said:
DMeisterJ said:
Everything is up

But it is not ;)

Maybe.

See my thread.

I was reading it the other day. If the 360 sells well enough in N.A. it can make up for the close call in Europe and probably the falling short in Japan. Obviously this year for the 360 will be ground breaking in Japan for Microsoft.

Good numbers all around.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network
Everstar said:
Falcon095 said:
Wow at the X360 sales! I wasn't expecting them to be that high, is it the boost from GeoW?

wouldnt that be last week though?

Exactly, and this is just the calm before the tide. Just wait until the bundles start hitting Europe. America will be absolutely overtaken by 360 domination, and with TLR bundle coming out in Japan, I can see Japan holding very strong for 360.

Can't wait for holiday sales.

I also bought and resold like 5 Wii's last Christmas due to shortage, it's amazing what people will pay for them on eBay/Craigslist. Might do the same this year. :P

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

PSP numbers make me sad

4 ≈ One

360 holding strong. Sony and Nintendo is doing it.

nice week good numbers all around... go euro holiday sales go

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Everstar said:
Falcon095 said:
Wow at the X360 sales! I wasn't expecting them to be that high, is it the boost from GeoW?

wouldnt that be last week though?

That's why i'm asking.. i really want to know what gave it this boost.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||