Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GO BUY RESIDENT EVIL 4 WII EDITION

@bodhesatva

Aint ganna happen.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
@bodhesatva

Aint ganna happen.

You have angered Bodhesatva. Bodhesatva now demands you buy two Wiis and three copies of My Life Coach upon release.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Bodhesatva said:
Bodhesatva demands that all Wii owners buy this game. Also, Bodhesatva demands that all non-Wii owners buy a Wii. Then they must buy Forever Blue as punishment for not owning a Wii. Then they must buy this game.

I wasn't really considering Forever Blue until I saw a few random videos of it (mainly the bug video) and now I'm actually thing about the game. Not because of the soothing relaxing gameplay or the fact I love scuba diving (going to the Caymans Islands to dive over Christmas ^^) but because of the soundtrack.

Hayley Westenra is made of pure win. She may not be classically trained, but she still has an amazing voice. I know most people don't really like that kind of music, but I have a bad/random taste in music and think she's pure awesome.

Hayley singing Ave Maria. This isn't my favorite song of hers, but it's still pretty awesome.

Hayley singing Wuthering Heights. Definitely not my favorite song, in fact, this song is even weird for my tastes but it does show off some of the stuff she can do.

My favorite song by her-- Dark Waltz. The video is some random AMV for some random anime (Ouran High School Host Club? --I really don't do anime) since there's no video of her doing this song, but at least you get to hear the song. I demand you listen to the awesomeness that is this song now.

I've done my part.

Unfortunately, I also bought Metroid Prime because I never owned a Gamecube. RE4 is fun, but Metroid Prime makes my pants feel like they're shrinking.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Saddler was ridicously easy with a fully upgraded broken butterfly.

I used amissile laucher for him (one missile laucher shot and 4 or 5 killer seven's shots). Too easy...

But salazar was even easier.... I had a missile launcher, and he got down with ONE shot.... ONE!!!

Now I'm playing hard mode (not that hard... I mean, farcry "realistic mode" is much more difficult , but hard still), and I'm on my second row in normal mode, with the new weapons (and a maxed out killer seven...)... 

Awesome game... a hell of a week playing it (I had 6 days... since I'm in france for hollidays know, at a cibercafe) .

I truly recomend it, in my opinion, one of the best games ever (wii version) 

Around the Network
yorch said:

Saddler was ridicously easy with a fully upgraded broken butterfly.

I used amissile laucher for him (one missile laucher shot and 4 or 5 killer seven's shots). Too easy...

But salazar was even easier.... I had a missile launcher, and he got down with ONE shot.... ONE!!!

Now I'm playing hard mode (not that hard... I mean, farcry "realistic mode" is much more difficult , but hard still), and I'm on my second row in normal mode, with the new weapons (and a maxed out killer seven...)...

Awesome game... a hell of a week playing it (I had 6 days... since I'm in france for hollidays know, at a cibercafe) .

I truly recomend it, in my opinion, one of the best games ever (wii version)

I only needed rocket launcher for Verdurgo (The Left Hand), I used magnum + sniper rifle for everyone, the only boss that was any diffcult for me was Krauser and that was mainly because I was trying to just knife him

On a side note, I just beat Separate Ways 

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Yay, finally ordered mine... should receive it in two days. I have done my part. ;)

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah its a great game.  Wii controls work brilliantly.  Have completed main game on normal, Seperate Ways and The Mercenaries (all levels 5star with all characters).  So I have unlocked three new weapons and two costume sets.  Just have to play through on professional for laser gun.

Everyone should get a wii and get this game.

I honestly doubted the future of the wii-mote before I played this game. Now I'm sold.

superchunk said:

Even if you don't have a wii or played the GC version. This game is insanely awesome. I will have to postpone finishing Godfather, which some of you may remember I also raved about in a thread, though not quite as fanboyish, until after I play through this game. I have only gotten to 1-4 and could barely turn it off so I could write this and go to bed. I will now only get 5hrs of sleep.

The storyline is interesting, the graphics are really great, the Wii controls are damn good. I picked it up off of Ebay for $28 with shipping, saving myself $2. I am an idiot. This game is worth $50 easy.

Now, I am seriously pissed off RE5 is not slated to be on Wii.

I just picked it up yesterday.  I got about half way through the cube version and finally got irritated enough with the little laser dot thingy that I gave up playing it.  The wii is much easier to play for sure.  It seems to me that they have made it just a little harder than the cube version since it is so much easier to hit a target now.  It may just be my first impression, though, as I only finished chapter one last night.

Let me make a suggestion, if you don't mind, on purchasing games:  EBGames and Gamestop have a little membership thingy.  I think it is $15/year for membership but you get a free Game Informer mag or something like that subscription with it.  They give you 10% off used and +10% trade in on used as well.  I paid 24.29 for my RE4 Wii yesterday.  On $50 titles, they sell them used for $54.99 and you get another 10% so you end up paying $40 for current run games. 

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.