By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GO BUY RESIDENT EVIL 4 WII EDITION

routsounmanman said:
Professional mode isn't THAT much hard. The difference between Easy and Normal is bigger. Just reserve bullets by using the knife.

I had such a hard time when I first stared playing this game just because I refused to use the knife; I thought it was only good to break boxes and such.  

Around the Network

I am playing the game, but I have to take breaks in between since it scares me too much. I know I am a wuss but I cant help it, this is my first resident evil game and it terrifies me .

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

Already bought it.

My only regret is that I know RE5 will in no way be able to live up to this one.

Proud Owner Of: Wii, DS, PSP, Xbox 360 (Brother owns PS3 & PS2)

Things that have changed since the last Generation of Gaming:

- Nintendo has shown us you can have the best selling console of all time with virtually no games for it.

- Graphics suddenly matter to Sony fans but Reverse Compatibility and Dual shock oddly enough don’t.

- Kiddy Crap is trendy with Hardcore gamers now that it’s no longer Nintendo’s “thing” (Viva Piñata, Little Big Planet, Banjo Kazooie 3, LBP)

- Third Party Developers are now essentially the equivalent of Video Game street pimps.

- Gimmicks are no longer fads (Wii-mote)... Well, not all Gimmicks (PS-Eye)

Maverick Hunter Z said:
My only regret is that I know RE5 will in no way be able to live up to this one.

I had that worry too.  One of the things that kept me from enjoying RE4 on the Gamecube was that I just didn't like the controls.  It really felt too slow to me (especailly after playing twitch games like Unreal and Quake) and I just couldn't get into it.  With the Wii version, I immediatly fell in love and just feel like this is the way the game is meant to be played.  I still plan on picking up RE5, but if they keep the controls similar to the GC version I know I'm going to miss the Wii controls.

Around the Network

I went to Best Buy today to pick up Strikers and Picross with what I thought was a $50 gift card. Turns out it was a $100 gift card so I picked up RE4 Wii too!

RE4 for the Gamecube was my 5th favorite console game of all time. The Wii version moved it up to spot 2 or 3. Probably 3.

我是广州人

DKII said:
I went to Best Buy today to pick up Strikers and Picross with what I thought was a $50 gift card. Turns out it was a $100 gift card so I picked up RE4 Wii too!

That's a great feeling, isn't it? Relatives give me gift cards sometimes; I'll start asking them to tell me that's a lower amount than it truly is.

Chemical said:
I am playing the game, but I have to take breaks in between since it scares me too much. I know I am a wuss but I cant help it, this is my first resident evil game and it terrifies me .
You are not alone, although this isn't really that scary.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

@Mancandy
Pro mode isn't that hard. It's like normal except you get less ammunition and the enemies do more damage. You should definitely try it, it feel really satisfying knowing you beat the game at that difficulty.

After beating the Normal mode I went straight to Pro. I didn't even use the extras because all the new weapons would kill the enemies too easily. In professional mode, I'll go through it with EVERYTHING probably 2-3 times.

I LOVE THIS GAME!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.