By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Last Remnent vs White Knights Chronicles sales?

Traditional RPGs are sooooo 1995. Get with the times and move on to First Person RPGs like Oblivion and Fallout

What are you looking at, nerd?
Around the Network
Riachu said:

I definitely know that battle system looks very interesting and is a nice change of pace from the standard turn based battles of other turn based JRPGs.

That is why I love them. No matter how much they change and try new things, I always find a way to love their games.

They are the one bright spot left in SE in my opinion. Them and the team that made TWEWY. (Team Jupiter?)

As for the topic at hand.

I want to see WKC sell more because PS3 really needs a solid RPG to gain them some support, but at the same time I do not want to see a team like the SaGa team ignored again.

I think though seeing as how TLR is multiplatform, when all is said and done I think TLR will have higher lifetime sales.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

StanGable said:
Traditional RPGs are sooooo 1995. Get with the times and move on to First Person RPGs like Oblivion and Fallout

So RPGs have to be first person to be good these days.  Guess that means that Fable II, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy are terrible then.  Guess this changes my opinions.

j/k

No one wants you here right now to tell us we have bad game tastes.

@StanGable

or like the EPIC Final Fantasy XIII (part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis Saga) which will have an evolutionary battle system that will shake the foundations of JRPG's

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Stan obviously missed the lesson that teaches you that people have different tastes in gaming.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network

How I loathe the day when all games consist of a backside or hand view of a character holding a gun. *SNORE*

Currently playing:

@Euphoria

but in FF13 its not just any character....its a hot pink haired girl called lightning!!

how original is that!

hmmm {maybe I shud go to sleep now}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@Euphoria

but in FF13 its not just any character....its a hot pink haired girl called lightning!!

how original is that!

I don't like "hot pink"...

End of Story.

I should get some sleep as well.

Currently playing:

darthdevidem01 said:
@Euphoria

how original is that!

Since when did Lightning have pink hair o_O....mabye I should get some sleep too since I really can't think to clear right now....

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Euphoria

how original is that!

Since when did Lightning have pink hair o_O....mabye I should get some sleep too since I really can't think to clear right now....

It does look pink actually.

Full size is here,

http://www.ff-xiii.net/images/screens/119lightning.jpg

Currently playing: