By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Last Remnent vs White Knights Chronicles sales?

@ CGI-Quality

My point wasn't necessarily the PS3 (yeah I know, X360 exclusives get hyped too), the point was that as an exlusive game, White Knight Chronusles obviously is more hyped than The Last Remnant which is multi-platform, and therefor you can't draw conslusions such as "WKC will sell more than TLR".

Around the Network

WKC obviously! because its on ps3.

Last remnat (X360): 600,000 copies (lifetime).
WKC: 500,000 copies

CGI-Quality, whats your perdiction?

Slimebeast said:
Riachu said:
Skeeuk said:

WKC will far surpass LR, even though LR is a multiplat game.

the fact that WKC has an online lobby and gaming system akin to phantasy star online, is enough for gamers to pick up WKC

Also, I don't see much hype for TLR while I'm seeing plenty for WKC.

True, but name me one PS3 exclusive that doesn't get immense hype...

lol... Valkyria Chronicles? The so far the most polisehed Japanese RPG both by critic and fans; sales are horrible though... I cry at night when good Japanese RPG are delivered on the PS3, and the PS3 fan base ignores it and continue to say they neeed quality RPG.

First day:
Last Remnant (Xbox 360, Square Enix): 79.000 St. (61 %)

Around the Network

first day LR, are > 70K not including the bundle

WKC because of Japan.

I also feel the same way that The Last Remnent will have more sales than White Knights Chronicles.

I think WKC is over hyped.

I think The Last Remnent will have more sales simply due to userbase. Both games are brand new so the userbase would most likely be the deciding factor. In Japan on the other hand WKC would sell more than LR, right?

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Lol... For Last Remnant: Official Xbox Magzine gave it a 7, Gamespot gave it a 6.5 >_>, and metacrictic at 67... how's that going to affect sells I wonder...