By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Last Remnent vs White Knights Chronicles sales?

you guys have any prediction??? my gut feeling is telling me Last Remnent will have more sales... and it seems to me it'll be "another" defeate for the PS3 if WKC dont' surpass Last Remnent's sales...  of course this is just my opinion, you dont' have to take me seriously, just a friendly discusion... I don't even own a 360 so yea >_> (I only have Sony and Nintendo stuff)

Around the Network

no one brave enough to make a prediction? XD~

Well if LR remains multiplatform it seems like an obvious answer. If on the other hand it does not, I don't think I know enough about the marketting or the quality of either to say which will have higher sales.

TLR maybe just based on the fact that it's multiplatform.

Being a multiplatform game doesnt leave any chance for 360 version of The Last Remnant to beat PS3-only WKC in sales. At least not in Japan.

Around the Network

Ones Cross platform............... and the other is on the platform that USUALLY sells the least......

4 ≈ One

Hear me when i say this,!!! The 360 version of LR will out sell WKC!

Rei said:
Being a multiplatform game doesnt leave any chance for 360 version of The Last Remnant to beat PS3-only WKC in sales. At least not in Japan.

I think it will be WKC>TLR in Japan but in terms of global sales, TLR>WKC unless SCEA and SCEE really breaks out the marketing money on WKC when it comes out in America and Europe, respectively.

axumblade said:
White Knight Chronicles will outsell Last Remnant in Japan at least. There are more people with Ps3's than 360's in Japan. The 360 version of Remnant will sell really well but people are hyping White Knight Chronicles as if it were a Final Fantasy game. I base this all on the fact that people are tired of waiting for Final Fantasy so they need another RPG to hold them over until when FFXIII FINALLY comes out.

This is about how I think they'll all sell

Final Fantasy XIII > White Knight Chronicles > The Last Remnant (360) > Lost Odyssey > Blue Dragon > The Last Remnant (Ps3) > Valkyria Chronicles> Infinite Undiscovery

FIXED:Put Valkyria Chronicles between TLR(PS3) and IU.

Other than the above^, I think you sales predictions are just about right.  I think TLR will sell very well since S-E will market the game well since we all know they want the game to be an international hit and just because people will buy based on the fact that S-E made it.  Hope it fares well in reviews.

with the last remnant coming out earlier it will help 360 out a lot especially with the hype and square enix on the box lol but white knight chronicles if marketted well will end up with higher sales in japan. North America not sure cuz americans and 360 have a relationship so great not even their loved ones can help em on that. europe i would say ps3 but gears 2 kinda helped 360 get back on track in europe. But with the emptiness in all the gamers heart from buying a ps3 and expecting so much more jap rpg's i think WKC will do very well. Sony just has to be smart with their marketing cuz i know littlebigplanet broke alot of hearts inside sony lol especially japan