By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post Your Game of the Year Nominees Here!

PS3 MGS4 or LBP
X360 Pretty sure it will be GEOW 2
Wii Brawl
PS2 Persona 4

Would also be interesting which game wins in every genre.

Around the Network

Wii Fit wont be the winner, its too alternative. MKWii and SSBB maybe but sequels arn't unique enough. My pick would be de Blob but its not realistic considering the other massive commercial titles like MGS4.

If i had to guess GTA4 is the most likely candidate

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

You cannot CANNOT have the GOTY on this site with out the TOTY (troll of the year).

Because seriously where would this site be if there werent any trolls.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

The best game i played this year: MGS4

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
jesus kung fu magic said:

You cannot CANNOT have the GOTY on this site with out the TOTY (troll of the year).

Wow this is probably the first time I've seen you post without having J man in it.

Around the Network
indodude said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

Wow this is probably the first time I've seen you post without having J man in it.

The J mans name should not be taken lightly and be posted in every J man post.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Nominees:

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 -- Guns Of The Patriots

LBP

Fallout 3

oh and MGS4 WINS!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Metal gear solid 4 is my nominee for GOTY 2008

mM

@leo-j

say the full name.....it gives a better effect!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

360. fable II, gears 2, rainbow six vegas 2, viva pinata trouble in paradise

ps3 valkyrie chronicles (the game that if it does not come to the 360 i will eventually buy a ps3 for)

wii. no more heros

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog