By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post Your Game of the Year Nominees Here!

I see the nominees being: MGS4, Little Big Planet, Gears of War 2, GTA4, Fallout 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (which i think will be a nominee with no chance to win, it just doesn't bring enough to the tables but the best that wii has got for GOTY nominees this year)

Personally, I see MGS4 taking home most of the awards. But I'm biased in that matter. I think GTA4 is going to take home more awards than people would like to think unfortunatley.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

I think LBP will get soundtrack definitely. It may fall short of GOTY, although it has a really good chance at being Rookie of the year.

GTAIV. Not a 10 but still a very god game. Mario kart wii is also awesome since it can really be enjoyed by anyone. There are also games like LBP, Gears , Far cry 2and resistance that I haven't tried out yet that I guess I would really enjoy.

MGS4 is my easily made choice

Overall: GTA4

PS3: MGS4
Xbox360: Lost Odyssey

Around the Network

Mother 3 for GBA.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

MGS4

Looking at it, I think that LBP has a decent shot. It was well reviewed by all the sites I know, and it's fairly innovative which a lot of reviewers really like. Whether or not it "deserves" it is a discussion for another time, but I think it has a decent chance of happening on a number of sites.

Other games with a shot based on what I've seen:
MGS4
GTAIV
GeoW2.

My own personal choice will probably go between Valkyria and Persona 4

Metal Gear Solid 4

GeoW2

GTA IV judging from critics' reviews on it.

Yeah that's about it.

I'd say:

PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 4
360 - Gears Of War 2
Wii - Super Smash Bro. Brawl

^_^