By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New ELDER SCROLLS in 2010!!!!

I'm still working on the first one, but this is great news.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Around the Network

Dude!!! This makes me happy. Playng fallout 3 right now and loving it! I'm hungry for an elders scrolls though. Where is it going to take place? More info anyone?

FINALLY thankyou adjohnston

elder scrolls 4 Oblivion was one of THE best games of 07

I mean I do know many people on Vg chartz hate it....but outside of vg chartz....at my school I don't know anyone who hated it!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
WOW....does no-one care about a new elder Scrolls

After that mediocre game called Oblivion... many people are disappointed by Bethesda and ES

shio said:
darthdevidem01 said:

After that mediocre game called Oblivion... many people are disappointed by Bethesda and ES

The only mediocre WRPG that comes in my mind right now is The Witcher....

Around the Network
Barozi said:
shio said:
darthdevidem01 said:

The only mediocre WRPG that comes in my mind right now is The Witcher....

What the.. jeez, are you aware of what you just said? That's blasphemy!

Weeell, anyway. I hope they learned a few lessons out of Oblivion (and maybe Fallout, didn't play it yet). Would be cool if they were developing a new engine. Fallout 3 does still have those stiff character movements and all. I want this to be gone!

Also, they shouldn't forget to make it easily mod-able again. Even I could do some stuff in Oblivion :O

Love it!!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

STill on the edge about Fallout 3

4 ≈ One

Nice.

I just bought Oblivion, though I've just started (only about 20 hours into the game) I'm seriously loving it. I'll be getting the next one day one!